IIP-BLOCK 95.211.194.79 (Type: outgoing, Port: 49229, Process: explorer.exe)

Hi all I am new to this forum so I hope I am posting in the correct one.  For the last several days I have been inundated with a message from my Malwarebytes software informing me of an unauthorized access request to a single IP address. I have attached the file from my Malwarebytes log. I ran a scan using the latest definitions from Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Microsoft Security Essentials.  Neither one showed any infection what so ever. I ran these scans on 7/20 and 7/21 with no detection results.  Today on 7/24 I updated my virus detection for Microsoft Security Essentials and ran a virus scan and came up with something.  I also attached a copy of my virus scan results as well.  So far I have not had no Malwarebytes messages popping up since I removed the Trojan virus.  Hope this is helpful to anyone who is having the same problems as me.

protection-log-2013-07-20.txt

Trojan-Win64-Alureon.J.txt

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Being that you are/were probably infected I would strongly advice to seek help from an expert to make sure your clean, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you