I have Malwarebytes Pro and Spybot - Spybot detected the viruses. Malwarebytes didnt.

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Being that you think you are infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

Thanks for replying so fast, and I aplogize for posting this in wrong thread.  I read that 'Win32.Downloader.gen' was a virus....this particular one keeps appearing after deletion.

No you didn't post in the wrong thread.  The suggestion of posting samples to this thread was mistaken.

The name;  Win32.Downloader.gen  is nothing but a generic detection for a 32bit application (Win32) downloader.  It is not a virus and all too often everything, software wise,  that is malicious is called a "virus" where everything malicious is malware shortened from malicious software.

Getting back to the concept of Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs).  A detection of Win32.Downloader.gen can be a PUP downloader.  If it was truly malicious then the detection may have been Win32.TrojanDownloader.gen (or Downloader.Trojan). .

I suggest you take Firefox's advice in Post #6.