Bit coin

vince_

Hi is bit coin safe to use, as I keep seeing on different forums a lot of bit coin malware, well malware with bit coin associated with it. I don't know much about bit coin but wanted to give it a go but wonder if it's safe to use.  :unsure:

Thankies in advance to all 

personally speaking ...

i have removed much malware and such from machines that had bitcoin installed .

there is a lot of crap that gets "associated" with bitcoin .

it is one of the vectors (the hook is money based) commonly used to infect machines .

nope , i would not fall prey to "giving it a go" .

An open source P2P digital currency. Bitcoin is a digital currency, a protocol, and a software that enables.

Instant peer-to-peer transactions - (and infections) -

As this is generally used on P2P sites, I think the sites will infect you very quickly.

Most Peer 2 Peer hosting sites are the unsafest area on the internet these days, and the proof is in the Malware Removal area.

The program (Bit Coin) is a minor malware by itself, since it is used to transfer these infections from the P2P site.

Stay well away from it or it will end up getting your computer in a very bad way -

Thank You -