How to remove Virtumonde.prx / Trojan.Vundo.H?

Hello, I've found a trojan on my PC which cant be removed with Avira AntiVir or malwarebytes. :(

Following this forum and other forums individal action seem to be necessay. I'm not an excert with computers thus I need help. Thank U in advance.

Here is my HijackThis

• Staff

Hi,

It is mainly your Teatimer which is interfering here.

I suggest you to disable Teatimer because it can interfere with the changes you'll make on your system, because in this case, it restores again what MBAM deleted.

When everything is done and your log is clean again, you can enable it again.

If teatimer gives you a warning afterwards that some changes were made, allow this instead of blocking it.

How to disable TeaTimer <== click me for instructions.

Then, rescan with malwarebytes and post the log in your next reply, together with a new Hijackthislog

Hi,

It is mainly your Teatimer which is interfering here.

I suggest you to disable Teatimer because it can interfere with the changes you'll make on your system, because in this case, it restores again what MBAM deleted.

When everything is done and your log is clean again, you can enable it again.

If teatimer gives you a warning afterwards that some changes were made, allow this instead of blocking it.

How to disable TeaTimer <== click me for instructions.

Then, rescan with malwarebytes and post the log in your next reply, together with a new Hijackthislog

Hi miekiemoes,

The action seems to have been successful. Spybot S&D didn't ask me to confirm disabling the teatimer. But I ran now 3 times Malwarebytes and

Vundo isn't found anymore.

Please have a view on my logs.

Thank you!!!

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.34

Datenbank Version: 1880

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

22.03.2009 15:44:26

mbam-log-2009-03-22 (15-44-26).txt

Scan-Methode: Quick-Scan

Durchsuchte Objekte: 82793

Laufzeit: 7 minute(s), 40 second(s)

Infizierte Speicherprozesse: 0

Infizierte Speichermodule: 0

Infizierte Registrierungsschl

• Staff

Since this issue appears resolved ... this Topic is closed.

If you need this topic reopened for continuations of existing problems, please request this by sending me a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.