I badly need to know if you plan to..

ddim

Hello and :welcome:

This has been asked several times in the past and the response has been that Malwarebytes wants to stick with what they know at the present time and that is fighting Malware. That's not saying that they will never do that, but as far as I know they don't plan to at this time.

Of course this is just my opinion as I am not employed by Malwarebytes.

We have no plans for developing a full antivirus at this time. The philosophy that a single product and group of researchers can cover 100% of the threats on the internet is what created the very environment that called for a complementary product like Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to exist in the first place so it is unlikely that we ourselves would adopt such a philosophy by releasing an 'all-in-one' type of solution. We stick to what we're good at, which up to this point has been tracking and detecting the very latest, nastiest 0-hour threats and leaving the rest to the big antivirus companies.