login error message

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your system is free of malware.

Uninstall our tools using delfix

Please follow these steps in order:

1. In the case we used Defogger to turn off your CD emulation software. You can start it again and use the Enable button.
  2. In the case we used Combofix. Deactivate your antivirus software once more, then rename the combofix.exe to uninstall.exe and run it one last time. You shall be noted that Combofix has been removed.
  3. In any case please download delfix to your desktop.
    • Close all other programms and start delfix.
    • Please check all the boxes and run the tool.
    • delfix will now delete all found traces of our removal process

[*] If there is still something left please delete it manualy.

How to protect yourself

• System Updates
    Beeing up to date is very important. Please be sure to activate automatic updates in your control panel.
    Windows XP | Windows Vista |
    Windows 7 | windows 8
  • Protection
    What you need is one (not more) good virus scanner with backgroud protection. Additionally I recommend a special malwarescanner that you run from time to time.
    Personally I am using the avast! Antivirus Free Edition and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. They offer you good protection for free use. But please remember: You get only the full protection if you use the payed versions of your security software.
  • Up to date Software
    Stay up to date with all the programs you use. Some of those really have to have an eye on are: your browser(s) including add-ons and plug-ins, Java, Flash Player, your virus scanner, and basically every software you use often. These link may help you to check:

[*] Backups
    There are chances for an emergency every day. So be prepared. Back up your data on a regular basis. If you burn it to DVDs from time to time, use a cloud-drive or a professional network backup system is your choice. [*] Brains
    It's no joke! You really need one of those things. :) It is very important not just to click anywhere it is colored or flashing while you surfing on the web. Do not click an OK button on any popping window without reading what it says. While installing software always choose the custom mode, read what those windows says and uncheck adware that will be installed along the software you want.

I hope I did that Combofix right, it told me to run at my own risk. It said my anti virus program was on scan but I unchecked every thing possible and it was off . I ran that combofix as uninstall.exe 

Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SED.exe
Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
Deleted : C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!