Where is the NON BUSINESS support for people who bought MBAM?

Where is the NON BUSINESS support for people who bought MBAM? Dont tell me to go to PC support!

Ok here I go as I dont know WHERE to POST for my bought mbam!

I would like to know more about the website blocker of MBAM paid consumer version.

What IP block list is used? It blocks sites which are legit to often.

I hope to get more information as at your website there is nothing stated about how you determine a IP as blocked or not.

Hope to receive an satisfying answer. Rants and crap go >NULL

Thanks!

Hello and welcome: :)

(As your inquiry is about the paid, CONSUMER version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, the mod team may move this post to another section of the forum, such as the general MBAM Help section. ;) )

IP blocks can indicate a number of things:

• They could indicate that MBAM is doing its job of blocking bad content on websites.
  • In some cases the blocks are a false positive.
  • However, they can also be a sign of infection, especially if the blocks are outgoing and they occur when no browsers are open.

--> There is more information about the IP blocking module in the in the Help Desk topics HERE and HERE and HERE, and in the FAQ - Section G.
They also contain instructions on how to determine what process might be trying to make the connections.
You may also research the IP in question at www.ip-lookup.net or a similar site.

On the other hand, if you think the IP blocks might be a false positive, then please read this pinned topic before starting a new topic in the False Positives forum.

Alternatively, if you think you might be infected, based on the IP blocks and/or other suspicious computer behavior, then please read the following for the available options to have a malware expert assist you with cleaning process Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

HTH,

daledoc1