pc problems an not sure where to post

66shelby

@66shelby

Hello

If you think you are being redirected or browser acting weird you could post a malwarebytes file and hijack this file in the computer help section third topic down where it says hijack this post , maybe someone there could see something ?

@66shelby

Hello

If you think you are being redirected or browser acting weird you could post a malwarebytes file and hijack this file in the computer help section third topic down where it says hijack this post , maybe someone there could see something ?

hello not sure how to do that i'm on a different pc atm can only access bios can't even reach desk top on the other PC it wont run a disk

I thought I saw someone who also could not get on the computer that was acting weird once and a moderator gave them a link so they could burn a disk on the (good)computer that was being used to axcess the internet with and then insert that cd into the infected (bad) computer this sounds to me what you are talking about I just now logged onto form so not sure if you have not already done this.

BTW

I am understanding you correct aren't I you are currently using a different computer to google with to try and fix the affected computer because you can not get logged onto it? Except for the BIOS?