MBAE Suggestions

Nesivos

1.  In the "Shields tab change the color of a shield that is currently active.   Those shown as being currently active should equal the "Shielded Applications" count in the General tab.

2. Add shields for the Open Office modules

3. Fix the "logs so they show when an application is no longer protected due to it being closed or for whatever reason.   Right now the log on this compujter I am using has two entries a. Firefox is now protected  b. Internet Explorer is now protected.   However, I have closed Internet Explorer and the Shielded Applications count reflects that by showing a count of "1"

4. In the logs list the websites where an exploit has been stopped.   Also add a pop-up, just like MBAM Pro has, when an a potentially malicious website has been blocked

That is all for now.

• 1 year later...

I think MBAE should work with more browsers, other than the popular ones.  I use a version of Chromium (Slimjet), and MBAE doesn't protect it because it isn't specifically "Google Chrome".  Many other people use alternate browsers, such as Comodo Dragon and IceFox, and they are unprotected as well.  I don't think it would be too difficult to adapt MBAE to these alternate browsers, as most are based upon the popular infrastructures, such as Chromium and Firefox.

Just a suggestion.

• 1 month later...