Trojan after every reboot, windows update after every removal

Hi. Everytime I start my computer malwarebytes detected 2 trojans, after I deleted all temp files with TFC and rebooted there is one trojan currently found called Trojan.MSIL.GenX found in Appdata\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Startup, dont remember the rest if it is necessary I will post the location next time I reboot and see it.

Everytime I delete the trojans the exact same windows updates that I installed before reappear and I have to install them again and the process repeats. they are both updates for Microsoft .NET Framework 4.

Could anyone help me please?

Hello and welcome, kemped: :)

It looks as if you already have another, duplicate topic over in the malware removal section >>HERE<<??

Please wait for assistance from one of the malware helpers in that other topic.
He/she will guide you through the scanning/cleanup process.

While you are waiting for a helper to pick up your thread there, you might find it helpful to review the recommendations in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

Thanks!

daledoc1