I have heuristics/extra heuristics/shuriken PUP PUM on my computer.

I noticed this strain on a report and immediately started researching. after reading several forums i decided to do the same thing to get rid of it. but it didn't do it. used spy hunter, rouge something and another program that starts with a K. none worked. this thing has taken conrol of printer, ports, media programs......

Hello koontzman and :welcome:! My name is Maniac and I will be glad to help you solve your malware problem.

Please note:

• If you are a paying customer, you have the privilege to contact the help desk at Consumer Support. If you choose this option to get help, please let me know.
  • I recommend you to keep the instructions I will be giving you so that they are available to you at any time. You can save them in a text file or print them.
  • Make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them.
  • Follow my instructions strictly and don’t hesitate to stop and ask me if you have any questions.
  • Post your log files, don't attach them. Every log file should be copy/pasted in your next reply.
  • Do not perform any kind of scanning and fixing without my instructions. If you want to proceed on your own, please let me know.
Please follow the instructions here and then post the log files in your next reply.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=9573

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!