McAfee Registry Cleaner

AdvancedSetup

indeed , my girlfriend's oldest son is autistic (age : 30) , though certainly (in my opinion) way more-so than you are .

(the meds he is on are rather "heavy")

i will admit that autism does cover a wide area of the exacts and degrees of manifestation ... however ...

her son's particular level/degree of autism has never deterred me from telling him when he is "out of line" .

(you don't want to know how i handled the situation of him taking a swing at her and using very foul and abusive language)

there simply are no excuses for certain behaviors .

i believe what the other members have been trying to tell you is to "turn it down a notch or two" .

simply put and no offense meant , by what you write you come across as a "self-centered braggart" . non-autistic people find this very irritating .

if you continue to write and express yourself is such a manner , you will alienate yourself from other members .

indeed , my girlfriend's oldest son is autistic (age : 30) , though certainly (in my opinion) way more-so than you are .

(the meds he is on are rather "heavy")

i will admit that autism does cover a wide area of the exacts and degrees of manifestation ... however ...

her son's particular level/degree of autism has never deterred me from telling him when he is "out of line" .

(you don't want to know how i handled the situation of him taking a swing at her and using very foul and abusive language)

there simply are no excuses for certain behaviors .

i believe what the other members have been trying to tell you is to "turn it down a notch or two" .

simply put and no offense meant , by what you write you come across as a "self-centered braggart" . non-autistic people find this very irritating .

if you continue to write and express yourself is such a manner , you will alienate yourself from other members .

He thinks himself to be some expert but you know what at some stage he will wreck a machine..I myself use OTL and learn new things about the tools the malware removers use and even after having years of experience we loose the occasional battle...I myself have :(:blush:

And plus there is no thing called as 'expert' as malware changes everyday...your tactics and tools usage will change its a ever learning process ^_^

I think we all are missing the important point,we all are here to fight against malware and NOT to compete with other Antiviruses.All of us are comitted to only 1 mission irrespective of the best or worst antivirus we use.Now lets get back to work and fight against bad guys rather than fighting for best antivirus product.

you don't have to like me i just wanted to be respected as human being and besides having autism is not easy to have in anyones life      

Nobody was saying that, but rather it's hard to understand you when you don't use punctuation and everything runs together. Especially if one is talking about 3 different things when everything runs together you can't tell what is what. Also I personally find it annoying when people use text like talk on forums which make it hard as heck to read and respond to.

• Root Admin

I'm going to close this topic as it is way off topic now.  As for the the 2 members arguing please stop, the board is  not the place for it.  Further behavior will result in disciplinary action to your account.   I do not wish to see any similar type post in ANY other forums here.  Please stay on topic and don't make it personal.

Thanks