Same Update Failed 8 times...in a row.

Lunora

Just out of idle curiosity as to why my computer was updating every single time I shut it off for the day I opened up IE, and when to the microsoft website. And there I found that the same update failed 8 times in a row. (On Tuesday, Monday, Sunday, Saturday, Saturday, Friday, Thursday and Wednesday of last week!) It's 'Update for Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 Junk Email Filter (KB962870)'.

I don't use Outlook at all, and I know that CCleaner has it set for one of the things to run automatically. But, other than that I've never touched it, and am just kinda wondering why it's being weird.

I just did so. :) Clicked Run > Run > Agree. It did it's thing, then poofed, so does that mean it's updated since it didn't tell me anything?

Ah. Semi-slow compy, it just decided to start installing, so gotta wait a minute...

Well. It installed, had to allow it maaaaaaaaaaaaaany time cause of Online Armor, and then it poofed again.

It said it was successful! B)

Thankies for helping :)