Infected!

• Staff

Hello

in my all clean speech

:Security programs:

One of the questions I am asked all the time is "What programs do you use" I have at this time 4 computers in my home and I have this setup on all 4 of them.

• Microsoft Security Essentials - provides real-time protection for your home PC that guards against viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
  • WinPatrol As a robust security monitor, WinPatrol will alert you to hijackings, malware attacks and critical changes made to your computer without your permission. WinPatrol takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you to any changes that may occur without your knowledge.
  • Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is a new and powerful anti-malware tool. It is
    totally free but for real-time protection you will have to pay a small one-time fee. We used this to help clean your computer and recomend keeping it and using often. (I have upgraded to the paid version of MBAM and I am glad I did)
    Note** If you decide to install MSE you will need to uninstall your present Antivirus