removing ad.yieldmanager

i recently hadan update for internet explorer 9.i

ever since i keep getting pop ups from ad.yieldmanager.when siging into emails facebook etc

how is it possible to remove this ? i ran a superspyware scan.it removed some threats

but yieldmanager is still doing pop ups

help anyone ? please

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

If you do not know your order number you can choose the Option 1, you do not need to have your order number for that option and its provided as free as well. If you still want to contact support (Option 2) you can get your order number by contacting Cleverbridge.... see below....

You should contact Cleverbridge.....

If you lost your ID and License Key then send an email to: cs@cleverbridge.com

cs@cleverbridge.com

Phone: +1-866-522-6855

Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)

Also, their contact info can be found HERE.

when you get the email Print it out

Malwarebytes Tech support does not have any access to, nor information pertaining to any sales\shipping\user account\registration issues.

If you need anything else just post.

Hi, Geddy1961: :)

It appears that you already opened a topic over in the malware removal section of the forum >>HERE<< and that Maniac has replied to you?

Please stay with your helper in that topic - he will work with you to get you cleaned up.

If you want to be assisted via the help desk, INSTEAD of the malware removal forum, please fill out the form >>RIGHT HERE<<.

When you do, please include the link to your forum topics, so that they may be closed, to prevent others from hijacking them. :)

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=127185 and http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=127187

Thanks!

daledoc1