FBI Moneypack infection

How would I know if I had "any open issues" after running OTL (which I just did and it rebooted and gave me a log)???

How should I know if you have any problems on your system ? I only can see the logfiles, not how it behaves when you using it

Would you consider Google Chrome a more secure browser than IE? Regardless, would you still recommend Firefox over Chrome?

In my homble opinion, avoid using IE. All other browsers are fine.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You stated the following:

"Unless you have any open issues, you are good to go."

I thought you meant if I still had "issues" after running the OTL scan, but I couldn't tell after running it if I did or not, as I do not know how to read the log files. If you didn't mean that, but instead just meant any other "issues" with my computer that I may need help with, there are none as far as I am aware. I'm assuming then that this means that you have successfully assisted me in removing all issues that you are aware of through looking at my log files. Please confirm. Thanks.

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!