Need help checking if pc is clean after restore.

Hi,

I had some trouble with a zeroaccess backdoor trojan and after getting some help from MrC decided that it would be best to format my harddrive etc. http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=125361&hl=&fromsearch=1

As I'm a computer novice I gave the pc to my friend who restored it to factory settings using the D:\ recovery drive.

What I'm wanting to check is whether the computer is completely clean and safe to connect to the internet etc as wanting to use it again for online banking/shopping and as my main pc and have read online that format/restoring might not get rid of infection?

Attached are the DDS logs and a log from full scan of MBAM free edition which showed no threats.

Just wanting to make extra sure it's safe so don't have to phone the bank at 1am again and cancel my cards and online accounts like the last time!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Fraser

Attach.txt

DDS.txt

mbam-log-2013-05-18 (14-59-00).txt

Hello Fm88.

Tell me: Have you made sure you updated your Antivirus program and done a Full scan with it? If not, do that now and provide the result summary.

Then do the following.

Step 1

1. Go >> Here << and download ERUNT

(ERUNT (Emergency Recovery Utility NT) is a free program that allows you to keep a complete backup of your registry and restore it when needed.)

2. Install ERUNT by following the prompts

(use the default install settings but say no to the portion that asks you to add ERUNT to the start-up folder, if you like you can enable this option later)

3. Start ERUNT by doing a Right-Click on it & select Run As Admisnistrator

4. Choose a location for the backup

(the default location is C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT which is acceptable).

5. Make sure that at least the first two check boxes are ticked

6. Press OK

7. Press YES to create the folder.

Step 2

Show all files:

• Click the Start button, and then click Computer.
  • On the Organize menu, click Folder and Search Options.
  • Click the View tab.
  • Locate and uncheck Hide file extensions for known file types.
  • Locate and uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended).
  • Locate and click Show hidden files and folders.
  • Click Apply > OK.

Step 3

• Download & SAVE to your Desktop Tigzy's RogueKiller >> from here << or
    >> from here <<
  • Quit all programs that you may have started.
  • Please disconnect any USB or external storage drives from the computer before you run this scan! i_arrow-l.gif
  • For Vista or Windows 7 / 8, do a right-click on the program, select Run as Administrator to start, & when prompted Allow to run.
    For Windows XP, double-click to start.
  • When prompted to accept the EULA, please do so.
  • Wait until Prescan has finished ... i_arrow-l.gif
  • Then Click on Scan button at upper right of screen.
  • Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"
  • Click on Report and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.
  • The log should be found in RKreport[1].txt on your Desktop
  • Do NOT press any Fix button.
  • Exit/Close RogueKiller

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!