MWBAM 64-bit support

Hello All,

First I want to thank you for such a great product. I do residential and small business PC support and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is my favorite tool for cleaning up PCs. I use it EVERY day.

Second, do you have plans for supporting Vista x64 (or XP x64)? If so, what kind of time frame? I don't see many 64 bit OSes out there but am running Vista 64 on a new HP laptop (it came preinstalled). I decided today to purchase MBAM for two of my PCs and sadly found that there is a problem. I want you to tell me that a version for 64 bit OSes is in the works so that I don't have to ask for a refund.

Keep up the great work.

Tom

Hello All,

First I want to thank you for such a great product. I do residential and small business PC support and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is my favorite tool for cleaning up PCs. I use it EVERY day.

Second, do you have plans for supporting Vista x64 (or XP x64)? If so, what kind of time frame? I don't see many 64 bit OSes out there but am running Vista 64 on a new HP laptop (it came preinstalled). I decided today to purchase MBAM for two of my PCs and sadly found that there is a problem. I want you to tell me that a version for 64 bit OSes is in the works so that I don't have to ask for a refund.

Keep up the great work.

Tom

While MBAM will run under 64bit oses, the resident protection module however does not. MalwareBytes would be happy to issue you a refund in this case. In the future, we do plan to support 64bit oses. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.