How to remove Trojen Virus in the form of Bitcoin miner..?

I have been trying from weeks to make my system virus free ! but all in vain ! while i noticed a bitcoin miner running in processes ! the CPU usage shoots upto 100% sometimes ! However I immediately deleted that file & also deleted a file named 12c.exe which was affected as shown ! still my system has Virus ! my windows firewall is also not getting activated ! while going through forum a similar problem was lasted and i already followed few steps ! I already ran RougeKiller64bit ! and here is my report !

RKreport1_S_05152013_02d1239.txt

RKreport2_S_05152013_02d1301.txt

• Root Admin

Please run the following scanner and send back the logs.

Download DDS from one of the locations below and save to your Desktop

dds.scr

dds.com

Temporarily disable any script blocker if your Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware has it.

How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs

Once downloaded you can disconnect from the Internet and disable your Ant-Virus temporarily if needed.

Then double click dds.scr or dds.com to run the tool.

Click the Run button if prompted with an Open File - Security Warning dialog box.

A black DOS console should open and run for a moment.

When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:

1. DDS.txt
    2. Attach.txt

• Save both reports to your desktop
  • Please include the following logs in your next reply: DDS.txt and Attach.txt
    You can ignore the note about zipping the Attach.txt file in most cases.

• Root Admin

Okay then please do the following. Ignore the DDS and just open a new topic in the forum below and just say that DDS wont' run for you.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks

Dear Sir, I tried running DDS today and it was successful ! here I am attaching the files with it !

out of two major problems, I was facing,

1> Disk Cleanup option just popped and vanishes, didn't even let me choose my drive

2> Windows firewall is not turning on ! :'( it asks me to use recommended settings, which does not run at all !

out of these two first one is already resolved on its own !

talking about Viruses, I guess my computer is virus free now ! rest you will come to know !

in wait of your reply !

attach.txt

dds.txt

• Root Admin

The computer is infected or damaged from an infection. Please follow the advice below and as previously posted above.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you again