Praise! And request :)

I wanted to start by saying that I bought Malwarebytes Pro almost a year ago now and it has been wonderful. Half the price of most virus protection and twice as powerful.

That being said, I have noticed a slightly difficult to live with feature in the firewall. If I could make a request, it would be great if MB had a "Quiet Mode" for gaming. I have seen similar things in other virus protectors and it is very nice. Basically, MB won't interrupt you while you are getting your online grind on (not that it is all that vocal in the first place).

The next request would definitely be easier bypass through the firewall by trusted programs. I realize this is a fine line, and easier access can go both ways, but I have had to add my games to the ignore list and several IPs that the games use to communicate as well, all while being booted off of online play each time I discover a new one in the process.

Overall, great product and support! I would recommend Malwarebytes to anyone. Keep up the good work guys!

Greetings and welcome :)

Thanks for the kind words of support and for purchasing and using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, it's much appreciated.

Now, with regards to the issues and requests, we definitely do plan on implementing a 'silent' or 'gaming' mode at some point in the future, so keep a lookout.

With regards to Website Blocking (which is, I assume what you mean by 'firewall'), we do plan to add the ability to have it ignore processes instead of just websites/IP addresses so that you could for example allow your game to connect to any IP/website it needs to but still block the same websites if your internet browser tried to connect to them (which makes sense, since many websites reside on the same IP and the ones your game is connecting to are obviously non-malicious but if browsing the web, you might come across a site on that IP address which actually is malicious so you wouldn't want to compromise your protection by having the IP ignored for all processes as you must now).

Also be aware that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is not an antivirus software nor is it a replacement for one. It is a complementary but necessary component to a layered security setup to be used in tandem with your antivirus software of choice. I just wanted to make that clear as you didn't mention whether or not you had an antivirus installed.

Additional information on that may be found here and here.