Possible false postive?

good morning. Today i was doing my scans with malware and it found a trojan agent.

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer\Run|47510 (Trojan.Agent) -> Data: C:\PROGRA~3\LOCALS~1\Temp\mscotiwy.exe -> Delete on reboot

i have been going over trying to kill this thing non stop all day running in safe mode/safe mode network/safe mode command prompt. Everytime i complete the scan it find this and removes it but when i shutdown and come back to safe mode its back again . I have run both AVG and HitmanPro and bot have not flagged this file as a trojan.

Has anyone else come accross this i have searched the interent and nothing has come up regarding this location number.

Hello and welcome, sibu: <_<

It appears that you have an identical duplicate topic for this inquiry over in the False Positives section here? http://forums.malwar...howtopic=125958

While waiting for the MBAM staff to reply over there in that other topic, please have a look at this pinned topic: READ BEFORE REPORTING A FALSE POSITIVE!

It contains some helpful advice about the information the MBAM engineers will likely need in order to determine whether or not this particular detection is a False Positive.

OTOH, if you think you might be infected, please follow the recommendations in this pinned topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

One of the malware experts will assist you with looking into this problem.

Thanks very much,

daledoc1