A payed member....

subzero

Hello admins & software makers !!

I have linked to your main site with a banner WHY ??

Because I had no chance WITH other anti virus software !

I payed alot of cash for fake anti virus that dont to there jobs right!!

I always get virus with zip in a exe as they install with out stopping last two mouths i has other software no names given....

didnt do nothing to see this virus as i had no opera or IE or firefox all was dead then i had to format my server cuz i got them in crap with my computer..

thats 50 Terabyte space think of that backing up that :P Because no anti virus did the trick i search google 24/7 for a good anti virus...

Once i tryed your software I will never LEAVE you i will be your paid member to my life ends :P good anti virus saved my computer and servers for other day.

This is why i place a banner for your site on my site i highly Recommend YOU and really Recommend you to my members hope the best anti virus you safed my day doing backups that will take 3 weeks lol

Greetings subzero and welcome :P !

I'm glad to hear the software helped you out. Please keep in mind though, that you should also run a normal antivirus alongside Malwarebytes' to have complete protection since Malwarebytes' isn't an antivirus, it's a program designed to catch the threats most antiviruses either miss or fail to remove. Users around here generally recommend Avira (they also offer a FREE version with fewer features, but is still more effective than many other paid antiviruses).

• 2 weeks later...

I am new paying member like Subzero and I am impressed beyond belief. I have used McAfee for years and just 1 day ago I got the Vundo!grb virus on my new Toshiba laptop. McAfee detected and removed it 10 times!! Well I got your software and used the Freeware version to remove it completely . I just had to buy it then.

Please keep up the good work and thank you so much for developing such a cutting edge piece of software for such a reasonable price