Is malwarebites okay to update now?

My MBAM Pro is still at version 1.70... and when I click update, it says I'm already up to date. Is there some other way I should be trying to update to 1.75?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, or was posted in the wrong spot. I just thought it kind of fit with this thread. (Plus I'm a newbie to this forum.)

My MBAM Pro is still at version 1.70... and when I click update, it says I'm already up to date. Is there some other way I should be trying to update to 1.75?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, or was posted in the wrong spot. I just thought it kind of fit with this thread. (Plus I'm a newbie to this forum.)

Yes. Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and click on the Settings tab and go to Updater Settings then check the box next to Download and install program update if available.

Thank you for the instructions! I thought for sure that would be what I was missing but, when I checked just now, I already had the box checked for Download and install program update if available. I clicked "update" again and it keeps saying I have the latest database version. (I know database versions are different from program updates, though.)

Here's a screen shot of the "About" page, just to show that I'm for sure still at 1.70:

FfnO4wI.jpg

Hmm, I saw that someone else replied here (from reading the notification email), but they must have deleted their post? Here's what they said:

Normally it should update from within the program but you may have some DNS issue or something else going on. You can download the latest version from here and install it and if you have any update issues let us know. http://www.filehippo.com/download_malwarebytes_anti_malware/ Thanks

Does that sound like what I should do?

Okay, awesome, thanks!

I don't have much experience with this... will I have to reset all my settings if I download the 1.75 from filehippo like that? Or will it just update like normal and retain all the settings I've already selected in 1.70?