WIN 7 SYSTEM RESTORE SAVED ME

NO working Browsers, couldn't Open ANY Documents to Find My ID & Key, and read earlier System Restore could make things worse.

THEN, exile360 posted TRYING System Restore in Win 7 and it WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Buy wanted $200 Min (my Plan B) as I was afraid the Fix wouldn't work in My case.

Pls don't let this happen again! Good Luck to All!

Thanks for posting back with your results, I'm glad you were able to get your system in proper working order again.

We definitely will not allow this to happen again. We've already put in measures to make certain that it doesn't and we're going to do much more very soon to further guard against such FPs from occurring.

I'm hearing a lot of success with System Restore working to get computers at the very least up to a bootable state so that the rest of the problems can then be cleansed out of the machines. Thanks for the confirmation - I think I'm going to start advocating it more so that support can take a breather. They sure need it....