My forum was falsely blocked for no reason - 50.62.65.1

fa5_r

Hi, I host a local car forum with Godaddy. Linux server IP is 50.62.65.1. I noticed today I wasn't able to visit the forum and my Malwarebytes pop and windowing saying the IP address was blocked because its a malicious website. It is not, please address. Thanks

It may be because there are 2 suspicious sites out of 7 using that IP.

We have found in our database of already analyzed websites that there are 7 websites hosted in the same web server with IP address 50.62.65.1 and IP hostname p3nlhg458c1458.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net. Remember that it is not good to have too many websites located in the same web server because if a website gets infected by malware, it can easily affect the online reputation of the IP address and also of all the other websites.

Browse a list of websites hosted in 50.62.65.1 IP address:

OK zedblogger.com

NO evetorres.com

OK ilovewerewolves.com

NO stonerhideout.com

OK haterzone.com

OK search3o.com

OK 168approach.com

MysteryFCM maintains the IP block list (I sent him a PM) and will investigate this for you - please allow 24-48 hours for a response.

Steve