(?) Custom Scan Command Line Switch

Hi,

I wish to assign MBAM to work together with my download manager. To put it simply, the scenario I am expecting is that as soon as the download process is finished, the downloaded file will be scanned by MBAM automatically. What is the possible command line for that? Leaving /scan alone takes me to nowhere. Then I suspect there should be some sort of additional switch placed there, but not -quick, -full, or -flash. It is more like the one with custom scan from context menu.

Try simply calling mbam.exe followed by the path you wish to have scanned. That's what the context menu scan does. For example, if I wanted to scan a file called "test.exe" sitting in the root of my C:\ drive, I could call "mbam.exe C:\test.exe" and that would have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware scan that file.

With such method, I need to define the full pathname of every downloaded files prior to downloading them with download manager. It would be troublesome as their filenames themselves are always changing. Is mbam.exe capable of recognising placeholders such as %1 or %L?

With such method, I need to define the full pathname of the downloaded files prior to downloading them with download manager. It would be troublesome as their filenames themselves are always changing. Is mbam.exe capable of recognising placeholders such as %1 or %L?

Yes, it can use %1 or you could even just specify the folder itself where the files are downloaded to assuming the location is static and it will scan all files within that folder whenever it's executed through your download manager.