"Add to ignore list" bug

Hello,

There is this bug, or at least for me it is a bug.

If you disable the option to not show ballon messages when website is blocked, when website is blocked, it does not show on the right click menu of the system tray icon on "Add to ignore list" and this menu stays greyed out.

If you enable the option to show ballon tips - the blocked IP do appear on the Add to ignore list.

As these ballon tips are annoying for me I have disabled them however everytime I want to ignore a website/IP I should go to settings enable this option, close and reopen the blocked site, and just then the IP appear on the list to be able to ignore it.

Please check if this is indeed bug and if it is please fix it. Thanks in advance.

• Staff

Greetings :)

This is actually by design because currently, the only way to know a website has been blocked by Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is based on the tooltip notification. Working on a more elegant solution is definitely something we have planned, not only for this, but for a lot of the functionality of Website Blocking and notifications, so stay tuned :).