Hello. Recently, whenever I log into my account on my computer, I receive a system error saying "Could not load C:\Users\Jonah\AppData\Local\ATI\APPS\dhzixr.dll"

I researched this, and figured out that dhzixr.dll is a malicious file, and most likely Malwarebytes went ahead and deleted it during the scan. However, the malware that I seem to have been infected with must have added the dll to my registry right after Malwarebytes got to it. In my ATI folder, I do not have an APPS folder. I was almost thinking of creating a new folder, and creating an empty file called dhzixr.dll to stop the warning prompt on each log in, but I wanted to solve the problem, not cover it up. My computer is Win7, it's a shared computer and this warning does not happen on anyone else's account on this computer. So, I'm here to ask you guys what is the smartest thing to do? Remove the dll from my registry(Never used regedit.exe, I would need help with this)? Do a special type of scan? Spam some other forum with my problems? Any help would be appreciated, If you need anymore information and/or specs I would be happy to supply them. Thank you and have a nice day.

(Ignore this site moderators) I realized that when someone googles dhzixr.dll, this is the first google hit. If anyone else happens to google dhzixr.dll and comes across this page, the solution can be found here.

• Root Admin

Well thank you for the post however every computer is different and needs to be looked at and dealt with on it's own so as not to potentially cause more problems than you fix.

The best advice is to follow this advice if you're here due to any type of infection.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks again