lock folders program

I have another suggestion since the attacks abounded on the Internet and the idea is to develop a program such as lock folders to save our files from the eyes of the hacker and this is enough to ensure that no injury my program setup-exe. files and my other files or deleted due to one of these damned viruses.like(Win32-Polipos) etc Such infections will be infectious most of the Windows system files causing big problems with anti-virus software can not remove these detection infections...

There are already ways to do this.

1. Encryption. Software such as TrueCrypt can protect one's data.

2. Offline storage. Don't keep your data on the computer. Keep it on removable Read/Write media such as an external hard disk which also can be encrypted. Note that I do NOT suggest using so-called Cloud Storage services.

But we want new programs from Mbam developers like other security-software,, Many companies have security programs but do not see any other security software from Mbam developers developers yet?

we need more then 1 ecurity software we in 2013

I suppose it all depends on your point of view. While we do have plans to expand our software portfolio (and in fact already have with tools like Malwarebytes Chameleon, Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit and Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition), we also want to remain focused on the things we're good at. This is the same reason we've never up to this point developed an antivirus. If we're not offering something unique in an area we excel at, then we prefer to stay out of it. We never want to release a product or type of product just to say we have one. For us, it must be the best or not at all.

This doesn't mean that creating such a product is out of the question for us sometime down the road, but right now we have no plans on it, but with that said, do keep an eye out. We have plans for some excellent new offerings coming down the road.

Thanks for the good information, but I noticed that these new products is not the home user?Why do not see products for the home user?But I am surprised something like that there are some new companies that have emerged just now like this one anvisoft It has many programs.

Thanks for the good information, but I noticed that these new products is not the home user?Why do not see products for the home user?But I am surprised something like that there are some new companies that have emerged just now like this one anvisoft It has many programs.

Both Malwarebytes Chameleon and Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit are for home users :). Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition is the only one I listed that isn't for home users.

If we're not offering something unique in an area we excel at, then we prefer to stay out of it. We never want to release a product or type of product just to say we have one. For us, it must be the best or not at all.

One of the reasons that I love Malwarebytes ;)