Automatic Removal

Hey guys, has the public version of the utility been released yet, or is it still in beta? I've been really really busy with other projects lately, so I haven't been able to play with the beta version much yet. I did run a test with the command line parameter and it seemed to work as expected. I'm looking forward to having time to mess with this more :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Many users have asked us about an automatic switch that they can pass to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and it will scan, quarantine, and remove threats all without any feedback from their users. We have now implemented this command line parameter.

1. The product will scan for threats on the entire computer.

2. The product will quarantine the threats.

3. The product will then create a log file and place it in the Logs folder.

If you are interested in such a feature, we urge you to visit the corporate licensing page of our website.

I'll contact the corporate site but given comments below I'm not hopefull for a quick solutions.

I represent a church with about 10 desktops and peer to peer network. We also use wireless password protected.

I've recently had a problem with a church member bringing an infected USB flash drive and plugging it into their desktop. The USB flash drive was not automatically checked and the malware proliferated quickly thru the network.

How can I configure MBAM to automatically scan all USB devices when they are connected rather than at a certain time of day?

Jim Nall for Rev. Lynn Dyke at Kimberling City UMC