Automatic Removal

• Root Admin

Many users have asked us about an automatic switch that they can pass to Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and it will scan, quarantine, and remove threats all without any feedback from their users. We have now implemented this command line parameter.

1. The product will scan for threats on the entire computer.

2. The product will quarantine the threats.

3. The product will then create a log file and place it in the Logs folder.

If you are interested in such a feature, we urge you to visit the corporate licensing page of our website.

• 2 weeks later...
Greetings CMVTech :P

Your best bet would probably be to contact the helpdesk to get the info about the new feature and instructions on how to implement it. If you haven't created a support account yet then please fill out the Registration Form and create a support ticket requesting the info.

Actually, their best bet would probably be to shoot off an e-mail to the corporate address.

I am having the exact same question, and the lag time between emails with corporate is killing me :-) Though, it's a small company, so I don't blame them. I'm kind of confused still as to whether technician's get a separate product, or just a fancy "legality" license. The link I was provided with seems to be just regular old Malwarebytes with the same command line parameters and the same manual, etc. Hopefully they will understand my most recent email and deliver a more complete description of what I just bought LOL. $100/yr seems like an awful lot if you're just getting the right to use it on other's PC's. The program is so easy to use, I can just tell them where to get it and have the client run it if that was the case.

All in all, I'm looking forward to the command line full scan and other future features. You guys are doing a great job.

Now all you need is a portable version :( (Yes, I know it won't happen, but a guy can dream).

Correct, I don't see this necessary for consumers.

This would be nice to have for the early-morning-while-I-am-sleeping automatic scans. :(