Malware bytes doesn't working

I have tried in many virus issues like av360/ MS antispyware 2009 i am able to install the mbam but after installing it neither updates or run. I tried renaming the files of mbam as well as mbamgui even then it is not working.

steps tried:

tried to find TDSSserv.sys in Non plug & play drivers in device mgr but no such infected item.

even tried in disabling the dmboot and dmload still unable to run the scan.

please help me in fixing the problem, i'm new to this forum, if you ve already posted this topic, i apologize pls direct me the correct forum topic.

regards,

Sreekaanth

• Root Admin

Please try this program. If you have to rename it a few times, if still not working try in SAFE MODE and renaming it a few times.

Make sure you disable our AV so that it does not block or prevent it from running.

Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading ComboFix to your
DESKTOP
:
how-to-use-combofix

Please ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first.

NOTE!!:

You must save and run
ComboFix.exe
on your DESKTOP and not from any other folder.

Also,
DO NOT
click the mouse or launch any other applications while this is running or it may stall the program

Additional links to download the tool:

Note:

The
Windows Recovery Console
will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.

Once installed, you should see a blue screen prompt that says:

The Recovery Console was successfully installed.

Please continue as follows:
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
  • Click
    Yes
    to allow ComboFix to continue scanning for malware.

• When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.

• Please post the
    C:\ComboFix.txt
    along with a
    new HijackThis log
    so we may continue cleaning the system.

thanks for ur reply

I tried combofix links when i use it in my infected computer i am getting page cannot be displayed.

I also tried completely resetting my IE and also in safe mode but still i am unable to download the combofix.

In my computer it seems like i am unable to download or run .exe files

now my only option is that i have to make use the Malwarebytes antimalware which i tried to install with gr8 difficulty.

Its not updating or launch when i click finish

How to proceed with this issue in this case?

Please try this program. If you have to rename it a few times, if still not working try in SAFE MODE and renaming it a few times.

Make sure you disable our AV so that it does not block or prevent it from running.

Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading ComboFix to your
DESKTOP
:

Please ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first.

NOTE!!:
You must save and run
ComboFix.exe
on your DESKTOP and not from any other folder.
Also,
DO NOT
click the mouse or launch any other applications while this is running or it may stall the program

Additional links to download the tool:

http://www.forospyware.com/sUBs/ComboFix.exe' rel="external nofollow">

Note:
The
Windows Recovery Console
will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.
Once installed, you should see a blue screen prompt that says:

The Recovery Console was successfully installed.
Please continue as follows:
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
  • Click
    Yes
    to allow ComboFix to continue scanning for malware.

• When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.

• Please post the
    C:\ComboFix.txt
    along with a
    new HijackThis log
    so we may continue cleaning the system.

• Root Admin

From a friends computer or a work computer please download and burn this CD and use it.

Avira AntiVir Rescue System

Requires access to a working computer with a CD/DVD burner to create a bootable CD.

• Download the
    Avira AntiVir Rescue System
    from
    here
  • Place a blank CD in your burner and double-click on the downloaded file.

• The program will automatically burn the CD for you.

• Place the burned CD into the affected computer and start the computer from this CD.

• On the bottom left side of the screen there are 2 flags. Using your mouse click on the British flag to use English.

• Click on the
    Configuration
    button.

• Select
      Scan all files
    • Select
      Try to repair infected files
      and
      Rename files, if they cannot be removed

• Select
      Scan for dialers

• Select
      Scan for joke programs (Jokes)

• Select
      Scan for games

• Select
      Scan for spyware (SPR)

[*]
    Click on
    Virus scanner

[*]
    Click on
    Start scanner
    at the bottom of the screen

[*]
    Currently the program does not support saving a log. Write down the amount of items for Records, Suspect files, and Warnings

The Avira AntiVir Rescue System is a Linux-based application that allows accessing computers that cannot be booted anymore and is updated several times a day so that the most recent security updates are always available.

Screen resolution problems

Please see the post
here
if you're unable to view the entire screen of Avira.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this Topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

The fixes and advice in this thread are for this machine only. Do not apply the instructions from this thread to your own machine. Please start a new thread describing your issue and someone will be along to assist you.