System Restore is blank page

Okay, I'm a new forum member, but I have pretty much exhausted every other means of trying to resolve this issue for my relative's home desktop computer. Here's her system's basic info:

• HP Pavilion 061
  • Windows XP SP3 Build 2600 version 58.1.2600
  • x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3 GenuineIntel CPU ~3201 Mhz
  • 2.00 GB RAM

The current issue became apparent to me today just as I was about to download a registry program called Wise Registry Cleaner to her computer, as she told me that her computer was running very slow, but she had done a recent disk cleanup and defrag.

So, prior to my downloading the program, I went to create a system restore point. That's when I noticed that the System Retore screen would come up as a blank white screen. I googled the problem and I've done the following things to try to resolve the issue:

• Attempted to start system restore in Safe Mode
  • Attempted to start system restore in Safe Mode with Command Prompt Option by typing %systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe in command window
  • Went to http://bertk.mvps.or...ml/tips.html#21 and followed all their suggestion, which were to install/activate by typing the following in the Start>Run window:
    regsvr32 jscript
    regsvr32 vbscript
    regsvr32 /i mshtml
  • Created a new registry file called KB909889.reg per Microsoft Support and ran it (I tried to upload a copy, but encountered "You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file" message)

Here's the registry file that I created and ran:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{0000031A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}]

@="ClassMoniker"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{0000031A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}\InprocServer32]

@="ole32.dll"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{0000031A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}\ProgID]

@="clsid"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\CLSID]

@="{0000031A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"

I know I've done a couple of more things that I found by googling the issue, but can't remember them right this moment (I've worked for over 4 hours on this!) The final thing was to download HijackThis and create a log (see attached log file).

She uses a current up-to-date paid subscription of Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 for her anti-virus, which ran a full scan just 24 hours ago. The scan logs shows no detection of any malware or virus; however, the Protection Center logs shows where Kaspersky blocks the avp.exe file on a reoccuring basis for the same two applications -- Windows NT Logon Application and Generic Host Process for Win32 Services. I temporarily suspended Kaspersky as the very first step in resolving this issue. I have run out of ideas, and from what I've read, this very likely could be some kind of infection.

hijackthis.log

Hello chopperbob and welcome to MalwareBytes forums.

Registry "cleaners" can do more harm than good. Usage of such "cleaners", tweakers, optimizers is highly discouraged. Please do not use Wise or any other.

Just kindly follow my guidance.

b) we do not use Hijackthis tool since it is way out-dated.

c) Do not try to use System restore to revert the system to an earlier state. That is not any cure for thoroughly removing malware.

Do NOT run any other tools on your own or do any fixes other than what is listed here.

If you have questions, please ask before you do something on your own.

But it is important that you get going on these following steps.

=

Close any of your open programs while you run these tools.

Download to your Desktop FixPolicies.exe, by Bill Castner, MS-MVP, a self-extracting ZIP archive from

>>> here <<<

• Double-click FixPolicies.exe.
  • Click the "Install" button on the bottom toolbar of the box that will open.
  • The program will create a new Folder called FixPolicies.
  • Double-click to Open the new Folder, and then double-click the file within: Fix_Policies.cmd.
  • A black box will briefly appear and then close.
  • This fix may prove temporary. Active malware may revert these changes at your next startup. You can safely run the utility again.

Step 2

1. Go >> Here << and download ERUNT

(ERUNT (Emergency Recovery Utility NT) is a free program that allows you to keep a complete backup of your registry and restore it when needed.)

2. Install ERUNT by following the prompts

(use the default install settings but say no to the portion that asks you to add ERUNT to the start-up folder, if you like you can enable this option later)

3. Start ERUNT

(either by double clicking on the desktop icon or choosing to start the program at the end of the setup)

4. Choose a location for the backup

(the default location is C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT which is acceptable).

5. Make sure that at least the first two check boxes are ticked

6. Press OK

7. Press YES to create the folder.

Step 3

Set Windows to show all files and all folders.

On your Desktop, double click My Computer, from the menu options, select tools, then Folder Options, and then select VIEW Tab and look at all of settings listed.

"CHECK" (turn on) Display the contents of system folders.

Under column, Hidden files and folders----choose ( *select* ) Show hidden files and folders.

Next, un-check Hide extensions for known file types.

Next un-check Hide protected operating system files.

Step 4

Download Random's System Information Tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.

• Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)

Step 5

Download Security Check by screen317 and save it to your Desktop: here or here

• Run Security Check
  • Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the command window.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; close Notepad. We will need this log, too, so remember where you've saved it!

Step 6
Close all open browsers at this point.
Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools
For directions on how, see How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs
Do NOT turn off the firewall
Start Internet Explorer
Using Internet Explorer browser only, go to BitDefender Quickscan website:
http://quickscan.bitdefender.com
and click "Start Scan".
Observe your browser in case it shows a notice/message bar to allow download and installation of a tool.
Allow the download and install of qsax.cab from BitDefender. Right-click the IE info bar and select Install to install the BitDefender quick scan module.
If prompted, reply yes to allow it to run.
Press the Allow button and follow prompts.
Press the "Start Scan" once more.
You'll see the EULA in a pop-up window. Click the I accept & then the OK button
Note: The FAQ is here --> http://quickscan.bitdefender.com/faq/
and that QuickScan has no removal capability.
The site boasts a 60-second scan. Do have patience as it likely will take longer.
It may seem to stall at moments, but have patience; it will move on.
You'll see a progress bar at top right of window.
Hopefully you will see a No infections found in the bar-winddow. Press the View Log button.
The log report will show in your text editor. Save the log.
Do a Select ALL, Copy. Then paste contents into your next reply.
Step 7
  • Download & SAVE to your Desktop >> Tigzy's RogueKillerfrom here << or
    >> from here <<
  • Quit all programs that you may have started.
  • Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
  • For Vista or Windows 7, do a right-click on the program, select Run as Administrator to start, & when prompted Allow to run.
    For Windows XP, double-click to start.
  • Wait until Prescan has finished ...
  • Click on Scan.
  • Click on Report and copy/paste the content of the notepad into your next reply.

Step 8

RE-Enable your antivirus program.

Copy & Paste contents of Log.txt & Info.txt & Checkup.txt & log from Bitdefender & RogueKiller log.

Use separate replies as needed if logs do not fit into one reply box.

Maurice,

Thanks for your prompt response. My relative lives in another city, so I'll have to coodinate a time/date to go back and follow your steps. The only thing I won't have to do is download ERUNT and do a registry backup, as we downloaded the Wise Registry Cleaner and did a backup as this freeware has as good as, or in some cases, better reviews than ERUNT. So, the registry has been backed up.

Now, what I found interesting is the fact you recommended Random's System Information Tool or RSIT is in lieu of HijackThis, but I read here at http://en.kioskea.net/faq/4409-rsit-installation-and-first-use where RSIT actually checks to see if a current version of HijackThis is installed on the computer, and if not, it will install HijackThis as part of its installation process. I assume that RSIT utilizes HijackThis to create better logs?

Just to let you know, I have a similar, but not exact problem I discovered on my laptop computer on 1-8-2013, and I was in the process of researching how to resolve the issue when I visited my relative and discovered this issue. I'll be opening up a new post about it (can't access System Information & previous system restore points have been deleted), and right now it looks like I'll be following your steps outlined here to submit logs for my issue. Again, thanks for your prompt response, and I promise to try to get to my relative's computer as soon as possible and submit the logs.

If this machine is not yours, you should have your owner-relative join the forum and I can resume the malware hunt with them.

Keep in mind that Hijackthis has been made obsolete my recent generations of malware and has not kept up.

While RSIT does use HJT, RSIT does add additional diagnostics in the rsit reports.

Maurice,

My elderly relative would not even think of joining such a forum, so that’s out of the question. I am her “go to” person for any computer issues.

Okay, I downloaded Desktop FixPolicies.exe, by Bill Castner, and ran the file as instructed, but it did not fix the problem. As previously stated, her registry is backed up, so followed all of your additional steps and have attached (better than pasting) all created text files and logs for your review. Bitdefender found no evidence of any infection, and it's scan report, not log, is attached and called "Report 2013-01-10 13.24.22.txt". The final attached file is the text file from RogueKiller's scan, called "QuarantineReport.txt". Again, thanks for all your efforts and assistance. I’ll check this forum daily and will await your response.

P.S. - I hope to post my laptop's issue later today.

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.08 (written by random/random)

Run by HP_Administrator at 2013-01-10 13:11:55

Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3

System drive C: has 202 GB (88%) free of 230 GB

Total RAM: 1015 MB (15% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4

Scan saved at 1:12:07 PM, on 1/10/2013

Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)

Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\avp.exe

C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe

C:\Program Files\LogMeIn Hamachi\hamachi-2.exe

C:\Program Files\Oracle\JavaFX 2.1 Runtime\bin\jqs.exe

c:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service\c2c_service.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe

C:\Program Files\LogMeIn Hamachi\hamachi-2-ui.exe

C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\avp.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe

C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Contacts\wlcomm.exe

C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe

C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\klwtblfs.exe

C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V4B8TU9M\RSIT-1.06[1].exe

C:\Program Files\trend micro\HP_Administrator.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.h...lion&pf=desktop

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.bing.com/...022&form=ZGAPHP

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://ie.redirect.h...lion&pf=desktop

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157

R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://ie.redirect.h...lion&pf=desktop

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll

O2 - BHO: ContentBlockerBrowserHelperObject - {5564CC73-EFA7-4CBF-918A-5CF7FBBFFF4F} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\IEExt\ContentBlocker\ie_content_blocker_plugin.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: VirtualKeyboardBrowserHelperObject - {73455575-E40C-433C-9784-C78DC7761455} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\IEExt\VirtualKeyboard\ie_virtual_keyboard_plugin.dll

O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Oracle\JavaFX 2.1 Runtime\bin\ssv.dll

O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll

O2 - BHO: Safe Money Plugin - {9E6D0D23-3D72-4A94-AE1F-2D167624E3D9} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\IEExt\OnlineBanking\online_banking_bho.dll

O2 - BHO: SkypeIEPluginBHO - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll

O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Oracle\JavaFX 2.1 Runtime\bin\jp2ssv.dll

O2 - BHO: link filter bho - {E33CF602-D945-461A-83F0-819F76A199F8} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\IEExt\UrlAdvisor\klwtbbho.dll

O3 - Toolbar: HP view - {B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HPDTLK02.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogMeIn Hamachi Ui] "C:\Program Files\LogMeIn Hamachi\hamachi-2-ui.exe" --auto-start

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVP] "C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\avp.exe"

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [skype] "C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" /minimized /regrun

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background

O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Anti-Banner - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\ie_banner_deny.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\GPhotos.scr/200

O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000

O9 - Extra button: Virtual Keyboard - {0C4CC089-D306-440D-9772-464E226F6539} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\IEExt\VirtualKeyboard\ie_virtual_keyboard_plugin.dll

O9 - Extra button: Skype Click to Call - {898EA8C8-E7FF-479B-8935-AEC46303B9E5} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll

O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL

O9 - Extra button: URLs check - {CCF151D8-D089-449F-A5A4-D9909053F20F} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\IEExt\UrlAdvisor\klwtbbho.dll

O9 - Extra button: Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra button: Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm (HKCU)

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm (HKCU)

O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.mi...b?1357676268921

O18 - Protocol: skype-ie-addon-data - {91774881-D725-4E58-B298-07617B9B86A8} - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll

O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL

O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll

O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll

O23 - Service: Adobe Flash Player Update Service (AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc) - Adobe Systems Incorporated - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe

O23 - Service: Kaspersky Anti-Virus Service (AVP) - Kaspersky Lab ZAO - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\avp.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Lic NetConnect service (CLTNetCnService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe (file missing)

O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe

O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdatem) (gupdatem) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe

O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe

O23 - Service: LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine (Hamachi2Svc) - LogMeIn Inc. - C:\Program Files\LogMeIn Hamachi\hamachi-2.exe

O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe

O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Oracle Corporation - C:\Program Files\Oracle\JavaFX 2.1 Runtime\bin\jqs.exe

O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - c:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe

O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE

O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe

O23 - Service: Skype C2C Service - Skype Technologies S.A. - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service\c2c_service.exe

O23 - Service: Skype Updater (SkypeUpdate) - Skype Technologies - C:\Program Files\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe

O23 - Service: TunngleService - Tunngle.net GmbH - C:\Program Files\Tunngle\TnglCtrl.exe

--

End of file - 10532 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-537243847-3273092196-2220315231-1008Core.job

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-537243847-3273092196-2220315231-1008UA.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3}]

AcroIEHlprObj Class - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll [2004-12-14 63136]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5564CC73-EFA7-4CBF-918A-5CF7FBBFFF4F}]

Content Blocker Plugin - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\IEExt\ContentBlocker\ie_content_blocker_plugin.dll [2012-08-17 537528]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{73455575-E40C-433C-9784-C78DC7761455}]

Virtual Keyboard Plugin - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\IEExt\VirtualKeyboard\ie_virtual_keyboard_plugin.dll [2012-08-17 811960]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]

Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Oracle\JavaFX 2.1 Runtime\bin\ssv.dll [2012-04-04 453504]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6}]

Windows Live Sign-in Helper - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll [2009-01-22 408448]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{9E6D0D23-3D72-4A94-AE1F-2D167624E3D9}]

Safe Money Plugin - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\IEExt\OnlineBanking\online_banking_bho.dll [2012-08-17 424888]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497}]

Skype Browser Helper - C:\Program Files\Skype\Toolbars\Internet Explorer\skypeieplugin.dll [2012-12-13 4527888]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9}]

Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - C:\Program Files\Oracle\JavaFX 2.1 Runtime\bin\jp2ssv.dll [2012-04-04 157576]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{E33CF602-D945-461A-83F0-819F76A199F8}]

URL Advisor Plugin - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\IEExt\UrlAdvisor\klwtbbho.dll [2012-08-17 484280]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]

{B2847E28-5D7D-4DEB-8B67-05D28BCF79F5} - HP view - c:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\HPDTLK02.dll [2003-11-21 98304]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2005-05-26 98304]

"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe [2012-01-17 252296]

"LogMeIn Hamachi Ui"=C:\Program Files\LogMeIn Hamachi\hamachi-2-ui.exe [2012-12-10 2254768]

"AVP"=C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\avp.exe [2012-12-15 356376]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-13 15360]

"Messenger (Yahoo!)"=C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe [2010-06-01 5252408]

"msnmsgr"=C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe [2010-04-16 3872080]

"Google Update"=C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2012-04-20 116648]

"Skype"=C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe [2012-11-09 17877168]

"MSMSGS"=C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [2008-04-13 1695232]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ctfmon.exe]

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-04-13 15360]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\DAEMON Tools Pro Agent]

C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Pro\DTAgent.exe [2011-03-17 842048]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\ehTray]

C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe [2004-08-10 59392]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut]

C:\WINDOWS\system32\HDAudPropShortcut.exe [2004-03-18 61952]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HotKeysCmds]

C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe [2004-12-01 126976]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\HPBootOp]

C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Boot Optimizer\HPBootOp.exe [2005-02-26 245760]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\LSBWatcher]

c:\hp\drivers\hplsbwatcher\lsburnwatcher.exe [2004-10-14 253952]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MSMSGS]

C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe [2008-04-13 1695232]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\msnmsgr]

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe [2010-04-16 3872080]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\QuickTime Task]

C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2005-05-26 98304]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SunJavaUpdateSched]

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe [2012-01-17 252296]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\swg]

C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\TkBellExe]

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe [2005-05-26 180269]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk]

C:\PROGRA~1\Adobe\ACROBA~2.0\Reader\READER~1.EXE [2004-12-14 29696]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk]

C:\PROGRA~1\HP\DIGITA~1\bin\hpqtra08.exe [2004-11-05 258048]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^Updates from HP.lnk]

C:\PROGRA~1\UPDATE~1\309731\Program\UPDATE~1.EXE [2005-05-26 45056]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^HP_Administrator^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^OpenOffice.org 3.2.lnk]

C:\PROGRA~1\OPENOF~1.ORG\program\QUICKS~1.EXE [2010-05-20 1195008]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^HP_Administrator^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^qlock.lnk]

C:\PROGRA~1\Qlock\qlock.exe [2009-02-14 4142080]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]

C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.dll [2004-12-01 348160]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\klogon]

C:\WINDOWS\system32\klogon.dll [2012-08-17 200632]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\Hamachi2Svc]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]

"dontdisplaylastusername"=0

"legalnoticecaption"=

"legalnoticetext"=

"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1

"undockwithoutlogon"=1

"InstallVisualStyle"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles

"InstallTheme"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]

"HonorAutoRunSetting"=1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"

"C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\309731\Program\Updates from HP.exe"="C:\Program Files\Updates from HP\309731\Program\Updates from HP.exe:*:Enabled:BackWeb for Pavilion"

"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"

"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call"

"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"

"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

"C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Messenger"

"C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe"="C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe:*:Enabled:BitTorrent"

"C:\Program Files\Tunngle\TnglCtrl.exe"="C:\Program Files\Tunngle\TnglCtrl.exe:*:Enabled:Tunngle Service"

"C:\Program Files\Tunngle\Tunngle.exe"="C:\Program Files\Tunngle\Tunngle.exe:*:Enabled:Tunngle Client"

"C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 1050 J410 series\Bin\USBSetup.exe"="C:\Program Files\HP\HP Deskjet 1050 J410 series\Bin\USBSetup.exe:LocalSubNet:Enabled:HP Device Setup"

"C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe"="C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe:*:Enabled:Skype"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"

"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\wlcsdk.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Call"

"C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe:*:Enabled:Windows Live Messenger"

"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe"="%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000"

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2013-01-10 13:11:55 ----D---- C:\rsit

2013-01-09 00:42:22 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2742607$

2013-01-09 00:41:33 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2757638$

2013-01-08 18:22:51 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro

2013-01-08 14:52:48 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Wise Registry Cleaner

2013-01-08 14:51:23 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Wise

2013-01-08 14:40:04 ----ASH---- C:\hiberfil.sys

2013-01-08 13:09:30 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt

2012-12-24 03:01:28 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2753842-v2$

2012-12-13 23:23:39 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\klflt.sys

2012-12-12 23:35:33 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2758857$

2012-12-12 23:35:21 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2779030$

2012-12-12 23:34:49 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2779562$

2012-12-12 23:31:44 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2753842$

2012-12-12 23:31:27 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2770660$

2012-12-11 09:53:12 ----D---- C:\Program Files\LogMeIn Hamachi

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2013-01-10 13:08:03 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic

2013-01-10 13:01:46 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Temp

2013-01-10 12:48:51 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab

2013-01-10 12:29:31 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Application Data\Skype

2013-01-10 09:22:51 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32

2013-01-10 09:02:00 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt

2013-01-10 08:13:25 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2

2013-01-10 07:49:37 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Registration

2013-01-10 07:49:31 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS

2013-01-09 00:44:34 ----SHD---- C:\WINDOWS\Installer

2013-01-09 00:44:34 ----HD---- C:\Config.Msi

2013-01-09 00:42:47 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot

2013-01-09 00:41:42 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\inf

2013-01-09 00:41:40 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK

2013-01-09 00:41:35 ----RSHD---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache

2013-01-09 00:36:37 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\MRT.exe

2013-01-08 23:26:11 ----HD---- C:\WINDOWS\$hf_mig$

2013-01-08 21:06:42 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\FlashPlayerApp.exe

2013-01-08 18:22:51 ----D---- C:\Program Files

2013-01-08 15:17:58 ----SD---- C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files

2013-01-08 14:52:58 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch

2013-01-08 14:24:25 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\FxsTmp

2012-12-17 08:03:17 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Skype

2012-12-16 07:23:59 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\atmfd.dll

2012-12-15 08:13:32 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers

2012-12-15 07:18:55 ----SHD---- C:\System Volume Information

2012-12-13 23:32:37 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab

2012-12-12 23:30:33 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R0 fasttx2k;fasttx2k; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fasttx2k.sys [2003-12-02 142336]

R0 KL1;kl1; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kl1.sys [2012-06-19 136024]

R0 ohci1394;VIA OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys [2008-04-13 61696]

R0 PxHelp20;PxHelp20; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys [2005-01-26 20576]

R1 dtsoftbus01;DAEMON Tools Virtual Bus Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dtsoftbus01.sys [2011-09-12 233024]

R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2008-04-13 36352]

R1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2008-04-13 14592]

R1 KLIF;Kaspersky Lab Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\klif.sys [2012-12-15 586584]

R1 kltdi;kltdi; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kltdi.sys [2012-12-15 43608]

R1 kneps;kneps; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kneps.sys [2012-08-13 144344]

R2 cpuz134;cpuz134; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cpuz134_x32.sys []

R3 AgereSoftModem;Agere Systems Soft Modem; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AGRSM.sys [2004-06-29 1268204]

R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2008-04-13 60800]

R3 hamachi;Hamachi Network Interface; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hamachi.sys [2009-03-18 26176]

R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2008-04-13 144384]

R3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2008-04-13 10368]

R3 HPZid412;IEEE-1284.4 Driver HPZid412; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys [2005-10-27 49664]

R3 HPZipr12;Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4 HPZipr12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys [2005-10-27 16496]

R3 HPZius12;USB to IEEE-1284.4 Translation Driver HPZius12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys [2005-10-27 21568]

R3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys [2004-12-01 776637]

R3 IntcAzAudAddService;Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys [2005-04-15 2564032]

R3 klim5;Kaspersky Anti-Virus NDIS Filter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\klim5.sys [2012-06-27 35672]

R3 klkbdflt;Kaspersky Lab KLKBDFLT; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\klkbdflt.sys [2012-10-25 24408]

R3 klmouflt;Kaspersky Lab KLMOUFLT; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\klmouflt.sys [2012-10-25 24920]

R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]

R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2008-04-13 61824]

R3 RTL8023xp;Realtek RTL8139/810x/8169/8110 all in one NDIS XP Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Rtlnicxp.sys [2004-10-15 71168]

R3 usbaudio;USB Audio Driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys [2008-04-13 60032]

R3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2008-04-13 32128]

R3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2008-04-13 25856]

R3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2008-04-13 15104]

R3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2008-04-13 26368]

R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2008-04-13 20608]

R3 usbvideo;USB Video Device (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys [2008-04-13 121984]

S3 CCDECODE;Closed Caption Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys [2008-04-13 17024]

S3 HdAudAddService;Microsoft UAA Function Driver for High Definition Audio Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys [2004-03-18 113664]

S3 MHNDRV;MHN driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mhndrv.sys [2004-08-10 11008]

S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2008-04-13 5504]

S3 NABTSFEC;NABTS/FEC VBI Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys [2008-04-13 85248]

S3 NdisIP;Microsoft TV/Video Connection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys [2008-04-13 10880]

S3 PcdrNdisuio;PCDRNDISUIO Usermode I/O Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pcdrndisuio.sys [2005-01-19 12416]

S3 rtl8139;Realtek RTL8139(A/B/C)-based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter NT Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8139.SYS [2004-08-03 20992]

S3 SLIP;BDA Slip De-Framer; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys [2008-04-13 11136]

S3 streamip;BDA IPSink; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys [2008-04-13 15232]

S3 tap0901t;TAP-Win32 Adapter V9 (Tunngle); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tap0901t.sys [2009-09-16 27136]

S3 WSTCODEC;World Standard Teletext Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS [2008-04-13 19200]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 AVP;Kaspersky Anti-Virus Service; C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2013\avp.exe [2012-12-15 356376]

R2 ehRecvr;Media Center Receiver Service; C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe [2004-09-28 195584]

R2 ehSched;Media Center Scheduler Service; C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe [2004-08-10 102912]

R2 Hamachi2Svc;LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine; C:\Program Files\LogMeIn Hamachi\hamachi-2.exe [2012-12-10 1435568]

R2 JavaQuickStarterService;Java Quick Starter; C:\Program Files\Oracle\JavaFX 2.1 Runtime\bin\jqs.exe [2012-04-04 161664]

R2 LightScribeService;LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service; c:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe [2005-05-08 53248]

R2 MDM;Machine Debug Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE [2003-06-20 322120]

R2 Skype C2C Service;Skype C2C Service; C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service\c2c_service.exe [2012-12-13 3290896]

S2 CLTNetCnService;Symantec Lic NetConnect service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe /h ccCommon []

S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate); C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-07-12 136176]

S2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe [2004-09-29 69632]

S2 SkypeUpdate;Skype Updater; C:\Program Files\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe [2012-11-09 160944]

S3 AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc;Adobe Flash Player Update Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2013-01-08 251400]

S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_state.exe [2004-07-15 32768]

S3 Fax;Fax; C:\WINDOWS\system32\fxssvc.exe [2008-04-13 267776]

S3 gupdatem;Google Update Service (gupdatem); C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-07-12 136176]

S3 gusvc;Google Software Updater; C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe [2010-07-12 182768]

S3 IDriverT;InstallDriver Table Manager; C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe [2004-10-22 73728]

S3 LiveUpdate;LiveUpdate; C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE [2007-01-31 2975352]

S3 MHN;MHN; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2008-04-13 14336]

S3 ose;Office Source Engine; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\OSE.EXE [2003-07-28 89136]

S3 TunngleService;TunngleService; C:\Program Files\Tunngle\TnglCtrl.exe [2012-04-19 736104]

S3 UMWdf;Windows User Mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe [2004-08-10 38912]

-----------------EOF-----------------

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.08 2013-01-10 13:12:12

======Uninstall list======

-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0

-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu

-->c:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}

-->c:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}

-->c:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}

-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf

Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil32_11_5_502_146_ActiveX.exe -maintain activex

Adobe Reader 7.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70000000000}

Agere Systems PCI Soft Modem-->agrsmdel

BitTorrent-->"C:\Program Files\BitTorrent\BitTorrent.exe" /UNINSTALL

Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system-->MsiExec.exe /X{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}

Coupon Printer for Windows-->"C:\Program Files\Coupons\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"

CPUID CPU-Z 1.56-->"C:\Program Files\CPUID\CPU-Z\unins000.exe"

DAEMON Tools Pro-->C:\Program Files\DAEMON Tools Pro\uninst.exe

GemMaster Mystic-->"C:\Program Files\GemMaster\uninstallgemmaster.exe"

Google Earth-->MsiExec.exe /X{5A3C1721-F8ED-11E0-8AFB-B8AC6F97B88E}

Google Update Helper-->MsiExec.exe /I{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}

Help and Support Additions-->WScript.exe C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\eHelpSetup.jse eHelpUninstall

High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB835221-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB835221WXP$\spuninst\spuninst.exe

HiJackThis-->MsiExec.exe /X{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}

Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2158563)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2158563$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2443685)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2443685$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2570791)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2570791$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2633952)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2633952$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2756822)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2756822$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2779562)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2779562$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Hotfix for Windows XP (KB981793)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981793$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

HP Boot Optimizer-->MsiExec.exe /I{3BA95526-6AE0-4B87-A62D-17187EF565FC}

HP Deskjet 1050 J410 series Basic Device Software-->MsiExec.exe /I{226837D8-0BF8-4CBE-BAB2-8F07E2C2B4DD}

HP Deskjet 1050 J410 series Help-->MsiExec.exe /I{5C90D8CF-F12A-41C6-9007-3B651A1F0D78}

HP Deskjet Printer Preload-->MsiExec.exe /I{2C5D07FB-31A2-4F2D-9FDA-0B24ACD42BD0}

HP Image Zone 4.8.6-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\uninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqscr01.dat

HP Image Zone for Media Center PC-->MsiExec.exe /X{8D0C57BC-4942-4960-BB6D-142456D6F233}

HP Image Zone Plus 4.8.6-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{32498B7B-E1F3-4ad5-A23B-F26414E94BE0}\setup\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpdscr01.dat

HP Photosmart Cameras 4.5-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{ABA2B37F-AB88-486e-870A-52454A23FEE0}\setup\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpiscr01.dat

HP PSC & OfficeJet 4.7-->"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{342C7C88-D335-4bc2-8CF1-281857629CE2}\setup\hpzscr01.exe" -datfile hposcr05.dat

HP Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /X{64FC0C98-B035-4530-B15D-3D30610B6DF1}

HP Tunes-->MsiExec.exe /X{6512B303-F989-4C13-B9F6-A99989E4ED54}

HPIZplus450-->MsiExec.exe /X{0E484A60-A429-49A8-982C-D6475F1E80A9}

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver-->RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\ialmrem.dll,UninstallW2KIGfx2ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2782 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2582

IntelliMover Data Transfer Demo-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{14589F05-C658-4594-9429-D437BA688686}\Setup.exe" -l0x9

InterVideo WinDVD Player-->"C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{91810AFC-A4F8-4EBA-A5AA-B198BBC81144}\setup.exe" REMOVEALL

J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0150000}

Java™ 6 Update 26-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216020FF}

Java™ 7 Update 4-->MsiExec.exe /X{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83217004FF}

JavaFX 2.1.0-->MsiExec.exe /X{1111706F-666A-4037-7777-210328764D10}

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013-->MsiExec.exe /I{560985FB-4B76-4121-9189-7A2CDC7886D6}

Kaspersky Internet Security 2013-->MsiExec.exe /I{560985FB-4B76-4121-9189-7A2CDC7886D6} REMOVE=ALL

KBD-->C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE uninstalled

LiveUpdate 3.2 (Symantec Corporation)-->"C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE" /U

LogMeIn Hamachi-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\\msiexec.exe /i {106B4413-ACBB-4CDE-8707-587DB9BD77EC} REMOVE=ALL

LogMeIn Hamachi-->MsiExec.exe /I{106B4413-ACBB-4CDE-8707-587DB9BD77EC}

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB2572066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2572066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB2604042)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2604042$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Hotfix (KB2656378)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2656378$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Security Update (KB2698035)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2698035$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0 Security Update (KB2742607)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2742607$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2698023)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M2698023\M2698023Uninstall.msp"

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB2742597)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M2742597\M2742597Uninstall.msp"

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update (KB979906)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M979906\M979906Uninstall.msp"

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}

Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}

Microsoft Choice Guard-->MsiExec.exe /X{F0E12BBA-AD66-4022-A453-A1C8A0C4D570}

Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In-->MsiExec.exe /I{90140000-2005-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}

Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003-->MsiExec.exe /I{91120409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}

Microsoft Plus! Dancer LE-->MsiExec.exe /X{1A103D70-5C9B-4E1A-B306-5106C68F9914}

Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer-->MsiExec.exe /X{6E45BA47-383C-4C1E-8ED0-0D4845C293D7}

Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EB5D9B7-8E6C-4A9E-B74F-16B7EE89A67B}

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053-->MsiExec.exe /X{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}

Microsoft Works-->MsiExec.exe /I{416D80BA-6F6D-4672-B7CF-F54DA2F80B44}

MSVCRT-->MsiExec.exe /I{22B775E7-6C42-4FC5-8E10-9A5E3257BD94}

MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)-->MsiExec.exe /I{86493ADD-824D-4B8E-BD72-8C5DCDC52A71}

MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)-->MsiExec.exe /I{F662A8E6-F4DC-41A2-901E-8C11F044BDEC}

muvee autoProducer 4.0-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{FC10C922-52E9-4739-ACD0-EB0FF035EE7E}\setup.exe" -l0x9

muvee autoProducer unPlugged - HPD-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\0701\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D8E4A88B-E35A-4F3B-AB60-42E7DB0EC765}\setup.exe" -l0x9

Norton 360-->MsiExec.exe /I{63A6E9A9-A190-46D4-9430-2DB28654AFD8}

OpenOffice.org 3.2-->MsiExec.exe /I{5A13987D-55F4-4271-A40E-76AC9B1B38FD}

Otto-->"C:\Program Files\EnglishOtto\uninstallotto.exe"

PC-Doctor for Windows-->C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\1050\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{19C989C4-50AE-43A4-B06E-8C70FFFF852F} /l1033

Photosmart 320,370,7400,8100,8400 Series-->C:\Program Files\HP\{AAC4FC36-8F89-4587-8DD3-EBC57C83374D}\setup\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hphscr01.dat

Picasa 3-->"C:\Program Files\Google\Picasa3\Uninstall.exe"

Python 2.2 pywin32 extensions (build 203)-->"C:\Python22\Removepywin32.exe" -u "C:\Python22\pywin32-wininst.log"

Python 2.2.3-->C:\Python22\UNWISE.EXE C:\Python22\INSTALL.LOG

Qlock Lite-->"C:\Program Files\Qlock\uninstall.exe"

QuickTime-->C:\WINDOWS\unvise32qt.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\QuickTime\Uninstall.log

RealPlayer-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0

Remove Microsoft Money 2005 installer-->c:\\hp\\bin\\cloaker.exe commands /ww /lw:c:\\hp\\bin\\ifc\\Money\\lg.ini /c c:\\hp\\bin\\cloaker.exe c:\\hp\\bin\\ifc\\uninst.cmd ar

Remove Quicken New User Edition installer-->c:\\hp\\bin\\cloaker.exe commands /ww /lw:c:\\hp\\bin\\ifc\\Quicken_NUE\\lg.ini /c c:\\hp\\bin\\cloaker.exe c:\\hp\\bin\\ifc\\uninst.cmd ar

Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}

Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)-->MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}

Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB2564958)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2564958$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2183461)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2183461-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2360131)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2360131-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2416400)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2416400-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2482017)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2482017-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2497640)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2497640-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2510531)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2510531-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2530548)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2530548-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2544521)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2544521-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2559049)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2559049-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2586448)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2586448-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2618444)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2618444-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2647516)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2647516-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2675157)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2675157-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2699988)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2699988-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2722913)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2722913-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2744842)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2744842-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2761465)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB2761465-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB971961-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB981332)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB981332-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB982381)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB2378111)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2378111_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952069_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB954155_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973540_WM9L$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB975558)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975558_WM8$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB978695)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978695_WM9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2079403)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2079403$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2115168)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2115168$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2121546)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2121546$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2160329)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2160329$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2229593)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2229593$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2259922)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2259922$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2279986)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2279986$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2286198)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2286198$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2296011)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2296011$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2296199)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2296199$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2347290)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2347290$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2360937)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2360937$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2387149)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2387149$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2393802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2393802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2412687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2412687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2419632)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2419632$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2423089)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2423089$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2436673)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2436673$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2440591)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2440591$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2443105)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2443105$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2476490)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2476490$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2476687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2476687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2478960)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2478960$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2478971)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2478971$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2479628)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2479628$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2481109)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2481109$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2483185)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2483185$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2485376)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2485376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2485663)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2485663$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2491683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2491683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2503658)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2503658$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2503665)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2503665$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2506212)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2506212$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2506223)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2506223$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2507618)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2507618$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2507938)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2507938$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2508272)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2508272$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2508429)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2508429$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2509553)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2509553$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2511455)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2511455$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2524375)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2524375$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2535512)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2535512$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2536276)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2536276$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2536276-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2536276-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2544893)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2544893$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2544893-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2544893-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2555917)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2555917$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2562937)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2562937$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2566454)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2566454$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2567053)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2567053$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2567680)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2567680$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2570222)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2570222$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2570947)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2570947$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2584146)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2584146$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2585542)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2585542$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2592799)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2592799$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2598479)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2598479$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2603381)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2603381$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2618451)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2618451$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2620712)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2620712$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2621440)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2621440$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2624667)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2624667$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2631813)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2631813$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2633171)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2633171$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2639417)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2639417$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2641653)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2641653$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2646524)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2646524$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2647518)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2647518$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2653956)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2653956$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2655992)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2655992$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2659262)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2659262$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2660465)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2660465$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2661637)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2661637$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2676562)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2676562$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2685939)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2685939$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2686509)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2686509$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2691442)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2691442$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2695962)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2695962$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2698365)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2698365$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2705219)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2705219$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2707511)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2707511$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2709162)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2709162$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2712808)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2712808$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2718523)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2718523$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2719985)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2719985$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2723135)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2723135$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2724197)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2724197$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2727528)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2727528$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2731847)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2731847$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2753842)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2753842$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2753842-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2753842-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2757638)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2757638$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2758857)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2758857$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2761226)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2761226$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2770660)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2770660$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB2779030)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2779030$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952004$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955069$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956572$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956744$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB956844$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB958869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB959426$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960803$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB960859$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961501$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB969059$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970238$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB970430$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB971468)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971468$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971657$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB971961)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971961$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB972270)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB972270$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973507$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973869$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973904$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974112$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974318$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974392$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB974571$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975025$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975467$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB975560)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975560$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB975561)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975561$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB975562)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975562$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB975713)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB975713$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB977816)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977816$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB977914)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB977914$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB978037)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978037$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB978338)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978338$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB978542)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978542$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB978601)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978601$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB978706)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB978706$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB979309)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979309$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB979482)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979482$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB979559)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979559$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB979683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB979687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB979687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB980195)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980195$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB980218)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980218$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB980232)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980232$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB980436)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB980436$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB981322)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981322$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB981349)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981349$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB981852)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981852$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB981957)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981957$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB981997)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB981997$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB982132)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982132$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB982214)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982214$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB982381)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982381$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB982665)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982665$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Security Update for Windows XP (KB982802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB982802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Segoe UI-->MsiExec.exe /I{A1F66FC9-11EE-4F2F-98C9-16F8D1E69FB7}

Skype Click to Call-->MsiExec.exe /I{B6CF2967-C81E-40C0-9815-C05774FEF120}

Skype™ 6.0-->MsiExec.exe /X{EA17F4FC-FDBF-4CF8-A529-2D983132D053}

Sonic Encoders-->MsiExec.exe /I{9941F0AA-B903-4AF4-A055-83A9815CC011}

Sonic Express Labeler-->MsiExec.exe /I{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}

Sonic MyDVD Plus-->MsiExec.exe /I{21657574-BD54-48A2-9450-EB03B2C7FC29}

Sonic RecordNow Audio-->MsiExec.exe /I{AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}

Sonic RecordNow Copy-->MsiExec.exe /I{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}

Sonic RecordNow Data-->MsiExec.exe /I{075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}

Sonic Update Manager-->MsiExec.exe /I{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}

TUGZip 3.5-->"C:\Program Files\TUGZip\unins000.exe"

Tunngle beta-->"C:\Program Files\Tunngle\unins000.exe"

Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976662)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB976662-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB982632)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8updates\KB982632-IE8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB2141007)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2141007$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB2345886)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2345886$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB2467659)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2467659$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB2541763)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2541763$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB2607712)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2607712$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB2616676)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2616676$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB2641690)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2641690$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB2661254-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2661254-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB2718704)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2718704$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB2736233)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2736233$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB2749655)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB2749655$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB951978)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951978$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB955759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB955759$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB961503)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB961503$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB967715)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB967715$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB968389)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB968389$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB971029)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971029$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB971737)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB971737$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB973687)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973687$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update for Windows XP (KB973815)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973815$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Update Rollup 1 for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 with HDTV Support (KB873369)-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMC05Upd1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe

Updates from HP-->C:\WINDOWS\BWUnin-6.3.2.62.exe -AppId 309731

Windows Feature Pack for Storage (32-bit) - IMAPI update for Blu-Ray-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952011$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Windows Internet Explorer 8-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie8\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Windows Live Call-->MsiExec.exe /I{E6158D07-2637-4ECF-B576-37C489669174}

Windows Live Communications Platform-->MsiExec.exe /I{3175E049-F9A9-4A3D-8F19-AC9FB04514D1}

Windows Live Essentials-->C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Installer\wlarp.exe

Windows Live Essentials-->MsiExec.exe /I{474F25F5-BDC9-40E5-B1B6-F6BF23FC106F}

Windows Live Messenger-->MsiExec.exe /X{B57EAFF2-D6EE-4C6C-9175-ED9F17BFC1BC}

Windows Live Sign-in Assistant-->MsiExec.exe /I{45338B07-A236-4270-9A77-EBB4115517B5}

Windows Live Upload Tool-->MsiExec.exe /I{205C6BDD-7B73-42DE-8505-9A093F35A238}

Windows Media Player 10 Hotfix [see KB889858 for more information]-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB889858$\spuninst\spuninst.exe

Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB888316-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888316$\spuninst\spuninst.exe

Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB895678-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB895678$\spuninst\spuninst.exe

Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB973768-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB973768$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Windows XP Service Pack 3-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"

Wise Registry Cleaner 7.62-->"C:\Program Files\Wise\Wise Registry Cleaner\unins000.exe"

Yahoo! Messenger-->C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\INSTALL.LOG

======Security center information======

AV: Kaspersky Internet Security

FW: Kaspersky Internet Security

======System event log======

Computer Name: YOUR-55E5F9E3D2

Event Code: 7001

Message: The TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper service depends on the AFD service which failed to start because of the following error:

A device attached to the system is not functioning.

Record Number: 392

Source Name: Service Control Manager

Time Written: 20130108131106.000000-300

Event Type: error

User:

Message: The DNS Client service depends on the TCP/IP Protocol Driver service which failed to start because of the following error:

Record Number: 391

User:

Message: The DHCP Client service depends on the NetBios over Tcpip service which failed to start because of the following error:

Record Number: 390

User:

Event Code: 10005

Message: DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem with arguments ""

in order to run the server:

{1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Record Number: 389

Source Name: DCOM

User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Event Code: 10005

Message: DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service netman with arguments ""

in order to run the server:

{BA126AE5-2166-11D1-B1D0-00805FC1270E}

Record Number: 388

Source Name: DCOM

Time Written: 20130108131102.000000-300

User: YOUR-55E5F9E3D2\HP_Administrator

=====Application event log=====

Event Code: 1524

Message: Windows cannot unload your classes registry file - it is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.

Record Number: 11766

Source Name: Userenv

Time Written: 20120826192252.000000-240

Event Type: warning

Event Code: 8

Message: Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number from: <http: www.download.windowsupdate.com="" msdownload="" update="" v3="" static="" trustedr="" en="" authrootseq.txt=""> with error: This operation returned because the timeout period expired.

Record Number: 11763

Source Name: crypt32

Time Written: 20120826151045.000000-240

User:

Event Code: 1517

Message: Windows saved user YOUR-55E5F9E3D2\HP_Administrator registry while an application or service was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.

This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.

Record Number: 11688

Time Written: 20120821223205.000000-240

Event Code: 1517

Message: Windows saved user YOUR-55E5F9E3D2\HP_Administrator registry while an application or service was still using the registry during log off. The memory used by the user's registry has not been freed. The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.

This is often caused by services running as a user account, try configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account.

Record Number: 11661

Time Written: 20120820230344.000000-240

Event Code: 1524

Message: Windows cannot unload your classes registry file - it is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.

Record Number: 11660

Time Written: 20120820230342.000000-240

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe

"Path"=%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;c:\Python22;C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor for Windows\

"windir"=%SystemRoot%

"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO

"OS"=Windows_NT

"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86

"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15

"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel

"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0403

"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2

"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH

"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP

"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP

"SonicCentral"=c:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\

-----------------EOF-----------------</http:>

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.56

Windows XP Service Pack 3 x86

Internet Explorer 8

``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````

Windows Firewall Disabled!

Kaspersky Internet Security

Antivirus up to date!

`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````

Wise Registry Cleaner 7.62

JavaFX 2.1.0

Java™ 6 Update 26

Java™ 7 Update 4

Java version out of Date!

Adobe Reader 7 Adobe Reader out of Date!

````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````

Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 avp.exe

Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 klwtblfs.exe

`````````````````System Health check`````````````````

Total Fragmentation on Drive C:: 14% Defragment your hard drive soon! (Do NOT defrag if SSD!)

````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

Report 2013-01-10 13.24.22.txt

QuarantineReport.txt

Edited by Maurice Naggar

Going forward, do NOT attach log files. Always COPY all lines {via NOTEPAD} then Paste the contents into main-body of reply box.

If needed, put 1 report into a separate reply, and use as many replies as needed.

It makes more work for me, and is a bit disconcerting to have to download a file from a questionable-state system.

The report shows BitTorrent which you must remove, along with any -other- peer-to-peer sharing-program.

Risks of File-Sharing Technology.

P2P file sharing: Know the risks

Forum policy on peer-to-peer-programs:

If you're using Peer 2 Peer software such as uTorrent or similar you must either fully uninstall it or completely disable it from running while being assisted here.

Failure to remove or disable such software will result in your topic being closed and no further assistance being provided.

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=97700

While you are in Control Panel >> Add-or-remove programs

also uninstall the following obsolete & insecure apps

Java 6 Update 26

Java 7 Update 4

Coupon Printer for Windows <--- is questionable

BTW, Fixpolicies is not a cure-all & was not intended as a total fix. The utility is only a partial fix to restore some abilities that malwares obstruct.

There will be much, much more to follow.

Confirm for me after you have removed Bittorrent.

After you have completed the above items..... then do the following.

Download >> Farbar's Service Scanner utility << and Save to your Desktop.

If using Windows 7 or Vista, Right-Click on fss.exe and select Run As Admisnitrator.

If using XP, double-click to start.

Answer Yes to ok when prompted.

If your firewall then puts out a prompt, again, allow it to run.

Once FSS is on-screen, be sure the following items are checkmarked:

• Internet Services
  • Windows Firewall
  • System Restore
  • Security Center/Action Center
  • Windows Update
  • Windows Defender

Click on "Scan".

It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.

Copy & Paste contents of FSS.txt into your reply.

This is a report only. It is not a cure-all. There will be more to do later.

Going forward, do NOT attach log files. Always COPY all lines {via NOTEPAD} then Paste the contents into main-body of reply box.

If needed, put 1 report into a separate reply, and use as many replies as needed.

It makes more work for me, and is a bit disconcerting to have to download a file from a questionable-state system.

The report shows BitTorrent which you must remove, along with any -other- peer-to-peer sharing-program.

Risks of File-Sharing Technology.

P2P file sharing: Know the risks

Forum policy on peer-to-peer-programs:

http://forums.malwar...showtopic=97700

Java 6 Update 26

Java 7 Update 4

BTW, Fixpolicies is not a cure-all & was not intended as a total fix. The utility is only a partial fix to restore some abilities that malwares obstruct.

I checked with my relative and they do not have Bittorrent, or any type of torrent program, on their computer. You said that a report "shows Bittorrent", but I don't see any such thing on any of the report files I attached to this post from her computer this afternoon. However, as I write this reply from my laptop, I do have Bittorent; however, I'm not sending any attachments, just making a simple reply. Anything files I send you, such as reports or logs, will always be from their computer, which does NOT have any torrent software. Again, I'll have to schedule a trip to their house to do the next steps you suggest. BTW, if this forum doesn't want attachments, then it should permanently remove that ability in this forum, don't you think? Thanks for you support.

BitTorrent is listed in installed programs.

If you wish my help, you need to copy logs inline and not attach them. Your cooperation would be appreciated.

Also see this MS article System Restore Tool Displays a Blank Calendar in Windows XP

Edited by Maurice Naggar

`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````

Wise Registry Cleaner 7.62

JavaFX 2.1.0

Java™ 6 Update 26

Java™ 7 Update 4

Java version out of Date!

Adobe Reader 7 Adobe Reader out of Date!

````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````

Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 avp.exe

Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 klwtblfs.exe

`````````````````System Health check`````````````````

Total Fragmentation on Drive C:: 14% Defragment your hard drive soon! (Do NOT defrag if SSD!)

````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

Java 6 Update 26

Java 7 Update 4

If using Windows 7 or Vista, Right-Click on fss.exe and select Run As Admisnitrator.

• Internet Services
  • Windows Firewall
  • System Restore
  • Windows Update
  • Windows Defender

Click on "Scan".

Maurice,

Yes, I most definitely want your assistance for this issue. I'll post all future logs "in line". Now, as you'll see from your quotes above, I assume you highlighted in red two issues you want corrected from the log reports (Java & Adobe Reader out of date, and C-drive needs defraging), is that correct? Your next reply instructs to remove the obsolete versions of Java 6 & 7, and finally your last reply instructs to download >> Farbar's Service Scanner utility << and run it and paste contents into my next post.

So, my question is, do I need to have the defrag completed before running Farbar's, or can I do that as the very last thing? I want to make sure. If so, I'll call her and ensure she gets it done correctly before I come over. I'll try to swing by tomorrow morning and get this done.

Again, thanks for all your assistance!

Disregard the notation about defrag. Those are auto-generated by the tool.

Follow my guidance on removing the old Java runtimes.

I do need to see the result from the FSS/farbar report.

Also see this MS article System Restore Tool Displays a Blank Calendar in Windows XP

BTW, do not jump into actually reverting the system by using System Restore.

I point out this article .....in case it may help -- in this case --- to see old restore points --- if indeed there are some left around.

Disregard the notation about defrag. Those are auto-generated by the tool.

Follow my guidance on removing the old Java runtimes.

I do need to see the result from the FSS/farbar report.

BTW, do not jump into actually reverting the system by using System Restore.

I point out this article .....in case it may help -- in this case --- to see old restore points --- if indeed there are some left around.

Maurice,

In my initial post you may recall my saying I did some other things but couldn't recall at that time. Well, this is one of those things I did, and it didn't work. I'll start her defrag after doing those other tasks and generating the report for you. Thanks again!

You are following this topic, so you should be getting a notification. If in doubt, check your forum preferences.

Leave the Defrag for way later, after this case is resolved. please.

We 1st need to insure there's no malware around.

btw, this may take multiple sessions, over several days.

finally, try not to always quote all that I say. As much as possible, just use the reply box or the More reply Options button.

Maurice,

Not only am I following the topic, I am the logged-in member who created the topic, and here's my Notifications Options, which clearly shows I should be getting email notifications; however, when I checked my "Saved Notifications", it is empty

malwarebytes.jpg

I don't know why I'm not receiving any email notifications at all.

Maurice,

Not only am I following the topic, I am the logged-in member who created the topic, and here's my Notifications Options, which clearly shows I should be getting email notifications; however, when I checked my "Saved Notifications", it is empty

malwarebytes.jpg

I don't know why I'm not receiving any email notifications at all.

Well, I just checked the box "Auto follow topics I reply to: Notification frequency: None" and made that "Immediate". Maybe that will start notifications, but I should have been receiving them all along.

Checkmark the box (line) Auto follow topics I reply to

and select immediate notification (IIRC)

also on the topic itself, make sure you are subscribed.

That is about all you can do.

An hour before your post, I had already let you know I was a subscriber and that I had already done what you suggested, and I still did not get any notification of your last post. Let's not worry about that, as its not as important as this issue.

An hour before your post, I had already let you know I was a subscriber and that I had already done what you suggested, and I still did not get any notification of your last post. Let's not worry about that, as its not as important as this issue.

Sorry, I just realized you wanted me to subscribe to IIRC. Surely, I should have been getting notifications with all of my other checked settings (see images), so I'm not even going to bother with joining the IIRC. Something is definitely wrong with the notifications options, but its not that important. Will get you the report tomorrow. Take care

Java 6 Update 26

Java 7 Update 4

• Internet Services
  • Windows Firewall
  • System Restore
  • Windows Update
  • Windows Defender

Click on "Scan".

I removed the two outdated Java updates (6 & 7), then downloaded and ran the FSS.exe file, and here's the report:

Farbar Service Scanner Version: 05-01-2013

Ran by HP_Administrator (administrator) on 12-01-2013 at 15:54:23

Running from "C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\Desktop"

Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (X86)

Boot Mode: Normal

Internet Services:

============

Connection Status:

==============

Localhost is accessible.

LAN connected.

Google.com is accessible.

Yahoo IP is accessible.

Yahoo.com is accessible.

Windows Firewall:

=============

Firewall Disabled Policy:

==================

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]

"EnableFirewall"=DWORD:0

System Restore:

============

System Restore Disabled Policy:

========================

Security Center:

============

Windows Update:

============

Windows Autoupdate Disabled Policy:

============================

File Check:

========

C:\WINDOWS\system32\dhcpcsvc.dll => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\afd.sys => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\netbt.sys => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\tcpip.sys => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\ipsec.sys => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsrslvr.dll => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ipnathlp.dll => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\netman.dll => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\srsvc.dll => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\sr.sys => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscsvc.dll => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauserv.dll => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\qmgr.dll => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\es.dll => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cryptsvc.dll => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcss.dll => MD5 is legit

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe => MD5 is legit

Extra List:

=======

Gpc(6) IPSec(4) kltdi(10) NetBT(5) PSched(7) Tcpip(3)

0x0900000008000000040000000100000002000000030000000A000000050000000600000007000000

**** End of log ****

Checkmark the box (line) Auto follow topics I reply to

and select immediate notification (IIRC)

also on the topic itself, make sure you are subscribed.

That is about all you can do.

Just so you know, I did not ask nor did I intend for you to do any IRC.

I cannot help you much on notifications, beyond what I said before.

Let me know How that system is now ?

Maurice,

Sorry for any miscommunication; however, you'll see in your response that you instruct me to "Checkmark the box (line) Auto follow topics I reply to

and select immediate notification (IIRC)", along with "make sure you are subscribed", and if you'll notice my screen image for Notification Options, there isn't an "Immediate (IIRC)" option to select, just "Immediate"; therefore, I had assumed (and you and I know what "assume" means!) that there must be such an option such as "Immediate (IIRC)", but that it won't show unless I'm "subscribed" as you instructed. Anyway, just to let you know, I still am not getting any notifications to my email at all.

A) when replying, please do not use the Quote button --- unless there's a critically important bit.

b) I meant immediate notfication via forum generating -email - to you

IIRC was my way of saying, If I Remember Correctly

c) Let's forget that.

Use Start >> Run

type in

services.msc

and press Enter to get into Services console.

Review closely. Look for System Restore service and make sure it is NOT "disabled".

NEXT

Please download Windows Repair (all in one) from here.

• Install the program.
  • Please proceed to run it. On Vista, Windows 7 or 8, Right-click the executable and select Run as Administrator.
  • Go to Step 2 and allow it to run CheckDisk by clicking on the Do It button:
    p22001645.gif
  • Once that is done please go to Step 3 and allow it to run the System File Check by clicking on the Do It button:
    p22001646.gif
  • Next, go to the Start Repairs tab and click the Start button.
    p22001166.gif
  • Please ensure that ONLY items seen in the image below are ticked as indicated (they're all checked by default):
    p22001647.gif
  • Click on the box next to the Restart System when Finished. Then click on Start.

Maurice,

Although I had previously checked services.msc, I did it again and it shows System Restore is “Starte” and “Automatic”. A huge “bone of contention” I have with most freeware download sites is the fact that when directed to them, such as the Windows Repair, the website is filled with “misleading” download buttons that is so frustrating! It was a feat just to download Windows Repair from the majorgeeks.com site! Then, after it installs the program, it informs me that “v1.9.5 is available” and states that I should use the latest version, and asks if I want to install it, which I click “Yes”. Well, guess what? Instead of installing, or upgrading, the latest version, it redirects me to the very same exact download button I just used! So, I just stuck with what I got. Sorry, had to get that off of my chest!

It instructed to reboot her computer to run “Step 2”, and then instructed to reboot after running “Step 3”, which I did. I then clicked the “Start Repair”, which prompted me for creating a System Restore Point and to back up the registry, and asked me if I wanted to do both, and I clicked “Yes”, and it did both before starting the repair (great thing, since the whole point of this issue is that I can’t create a System Restore Point!).

Now, after a lengthy time to complete the registry backup, I clicked on the “Start” button, where the window opens displaying all of the “Repair Options”. In your post, you stated to make sure that “ONLY items seen in the image below are ticked as indicated (they’re all checked by default)”; however, in your image the “Reset File Permissions” is checked, but the default for v1.9.4 has that option as unchecked. I went ahead and checked it. Additionally, I had to uncheck the following items to match your settings:

· Repair MDAC/MS Jet

· Repair Hosts File

· Repair Icons

· Repair CD/DVD Missing/Not Working

· Repair Volume Shadow Copy Service

· Repair File Associations (see comment below)*

· Repair Windows Safe Mode (see comment below)*

* Now, in this version of Window Repair, it doesn’t have the “Repair .lnk (Shortcuts) File Associations”, but has an expandable “Repair File Associations” that expands to show another dozen check boxes. Since you show the “Repair .lnk (Shortcuts) File Associations” as unchecked, I unchecked this one, which unchecked all dozen boxes. Also, this version has a “Repair Windows Safe Mode”, which I also unchecked (see image below):

windowsrepairv1.jpg

Another thing about this version, unlike your image, this one has in bold red letters the statement “Disable your Antivirus......”, which I did prior to clicking the “Start” button.

After the reboot, I tried to access System Restore, but still can’t. Waiting for your response.