Intro

Auldsod

As new as can be, but an old user of the Great Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. I have the paid version, which just looks after itself. I have seen MBAM grow in popularity, respect and effectiveness for some years, and it now regarded as No. 1 in it's class. Congratulations are therefore not out of place! Well done MBAM. ;) Keep on improving! Kindest regards. Me? I am an ancient guy of 72, but just love my PC, having started 9 years ago after retirement on the best PC of that time: a 286! Remember those "things?" Here in South Africa things financial are beginning to bite. So far we have escaped, but it's a comin' here too. Best wishes to all members and guests!

Greetings Auldsod and welcome ;) ! Thanks for the kind words. I'm inclined to agree about your comments regarding MBAM. It used to be just another useful tool in a long list of useful tools, but now it has become bar-none one of the absolute most powerful detection/prevention/removal utilities out there and it increases in effectiveness daily thanks to the hard work and dedication of the developers, volunteers in the Malware Removal area, the Rogue Reporters and others who upload samples of new threats, and users who help to troubleshoot issues and make the staff aware of new threats that aren't detected yet.