Is this a false positive (Registry keys and tiemups.dll)? Please help.

viva

Is this a false positive?

Scanned of computer turns up this result.

"

Registry Keys Detected: 2

HKCR\CLSID\{E9373BD9-7363-427F-A2A6-1E8BA91FFB3E} (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. [acc68954bba241f56ab198888d7726da]

HKCR\Interface\{E9373BD9-7363-427F-A2A6-1E8BA91FFB3E} (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken. [acc68954bba241f56ab198888d7726da]

Registry Values Detected: 0

(No malicious items detected)

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 1

C:\Alternative Program Files\TiEmu3-gdb\tiemups.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.

"

tiemups.dll is part of TiEmu - a TI89(ti)/92(+)/V200 emulator, and seems to have had issues as a false positive in the past since a google search turns up: <http://sourceforge.net/projects/gtktiemu/forums/forum/73169/topic/2094898>.

I'm not sure what the registry keys are. I suspect they are part of that same program (which for some reason was really annoying to get installed and set up correctly) so I left them alone (I didn't want to screw up something in the registry by removing them... I just hope I did the right thing). Scans of this PC with AVG and Spybot Search & Destroy both came up clean, so I'm really hoping the keys are also false positives. But I'm worried since today was the first time Malwarebytes Anti-Malware got updated on this PC in a month and so they might be unrelated to that program and be actual problems.

-Files and log attached, not sure how to attach the registry keys (or if you even need them). So far nothing has been removed or deleted.

Please help. Thank you.

tiemups.rar

mbam-log-2012-12-12 (05-28-22).txt