ERROR CODE 732(0,0)

Hello, for everybody

I have a one problem. I installed the Malwarebyte Software all seem fine, but when i try to activated de Protection in Real Time, appear a message, that say, error Code 732(0,0). I have uninstalled it twice and I have installed it again and continue the same error. My PC is a HP Pavilion dv7-1285dx and I get installed Windows Vista Home Premium.

I would like to receive help

Thanks a lot

Camilay

Greetings camilay and welcome :rolleyes: .

Unfortunately the protection module doesn't currently function in 64 bit Windows (which is why you received that error). The scheduled scanning and automatic updating still works, but the developers haven't yet created a version of Malwarebytes' that can use realtime protection in 64 bit. You basically have 2 options:

• Keep your lifetime license and wait until a 64 bit compatible version is released (which I've read the developers saying they were working on).
  • Or request a refund for your puchased license which Malwarebytes' will gladly provide you if you register free of charge and contact the help and support system here: Helpdesk

I hope I've been helpful. If you need anything else please let us know.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...
Hello, for everybody

I have a one problem. I installed the Malwarebyte Software all seem fine, but when i try to activated de Protection in Real Time, appear a message, that say, error Code 732(0,0). I have uninstalled it twice and I have installed it again and continue the same error. My PC is a HP Pavilion dv7-1285dx and I get installed Windows Vista Home Premium.

I would like to receive help

Thanks a lot

Camilay

You must configure iexplore.exe, if you get internet conection out, Malwarebytes will work. (sorry my english).