MBAM Pro

Was looking for a EULA but I was either blind or impatient. I am trying to find out if each copy you purchase is only good on a single pc, or if you can use it on 2 or 3 machines. I am curios as to if you have a family with 3 computers, will each computer require you to purchase MBAM pro or will one copy cover all of your machines in your house?

Thanks in advance and sorry as I am sure it has been asked before.

• Staff

To view volume pricing go to the link below:

https://www.cleverbridge.com/342/?scope=che...&cart=29945

Then click the link titled 'Display volume discount prices'. You will then be presented with a new, smaller window.

1 $24.95 0%

2 $22.45 10%

3 $19.95 20%

4 $18.23 27%

10 $16.62 33%

20 $14.95 40%

• Root Admin

Just an FYI on VOLUME license. For a Shop or small business this may be okay, but the amount of licenses maxes at 50 on that page. It won't take a higher number and keep it.

I would think that Larger accounts would want to talk with someone and send a Purchase Order

Currently even if I wanted to as a larger customer, I can't buy 200 licenses without going through the purchase steps at least 4 times.

• Staff
Just an FYI on VOLUME license. For a Shop or small business this may be okay, but the amount of licenses maxes at 50 on that page. It won't take a higher number and keep it.

I would think that Larger accounts would want to talk with someone and send a Purchase Order

Currently even if I wanted to as a larger customer, I can't buy 200 licenses without going through the purchase steps at least 4 times.

Anything of that size gets directed to corporate by helpdesk. And I would imagine anyone seeing the limitation on that page and needing more would contact us in the helpdesk.