IP Blocked. 209.59.195.20

Timmarus

I understand the frustration, but please be patient (been asleep today).

In the case of this particular IP, it most certainly isn't an F/P. The latest cases on this IP involves DOS services such as buddhastresser.us, vypor.net, jaysstresser.com

I understand the frustration, but please be patient (been asleep today).

In the case of this particular IP, it most certainly isn't an F/P. The latest cases on this IP involves DOS services such as buddhastresser.us, vypor.net, jaysstresser.com

Err... what?

It may be because I was DDoS'd previously. I most certainly DO NOT offer AN DoS services to anyone.

I've already mentioned the latest 3 cases on this IP alone, all running DOS services, all still live, all still on this IP, and another one turned up yesterday (sadmodem.com)

The problem here however, isn't just your IP, it's the entire Voxility IP space.O

Oh and, due to the nature of your site and your history, your site is also one of the issues.

I've already mentioned the latest 3 cases on this IP alone, all running DOS services, all still live, all still on this IP, and another one turned up yesterday (sadmodem.com)

The problem here however, isn't just your IP, it's the entire Voxility IP space.O

Oh and, due to the nature of your site and your history, your site is also one of the issues.

Yes, I understand that it's the entire Voxility/Exint server. I'd just like a list of what they are, and I'll submit them to my host.

And really? Mine is one of them? Can I get a reason why, considering it's just a forum?