malwarebytes install

Hi.Six months ago I purchased the Malwarebytes program for about 19.99.It said that I have a lifetime subscription,and can put it on any computer.Can someone tell me how to install it on my laptop.I was able to install the free version,but not the paid version.Thank you

Hi.Six months ago I purchased the Malwarebytes program for about 19.99.It said that I have a lifetime subscription,and can put it on any computer.Can someone tell me how to install it on my laptop.I was able to install the free version,but not the paid version.Thank you

Hello

Even if you just have the Free Version Installed and then you decide to buy you will get confirmation email with a couple of codes to enter though the registration found on the main Malwarebytes window . after you enter these codes your MBAM will change and Free name goes away and you will also have axcess then to the protection module as well to turn it off or on as you wish. I believe that is where the register key is located also so you can enter your codes.. I hope I understood you and thats what you wanted to know . I DONT know if you can have on more then one computer at a time though someone else will have to answer that if that is what you wanted to know. <_<

I have the paid version so I'm not sure if this is correct, but I believe the register button is under the protection tab. Basically, download the free version, click on the protection tab, click on the register button, and then enter you info. If the register button is not under the protection tab it is under one of the other tabs so follow the same directions and find the register button.

@beversoll, thanks also

Yeah thats where i meant , just forgot protection tab,, I just remembered that it was in same window asprotection module is in too but at least you made it clearer by mentioning the actual tab to cdt785 , :angry: my bad on that . <_< , and with paid version your ID code and password will be under the about tab after your do register