Adobe Flash Player Crash

pjr

Adobe Flash Player crashed on my computer and have been unable to restore. I thought it was an issue with the registry so I purchased WinZip Registry Optomizer. After I ran this program the issue with the Flash Player is still just as bad and the computer is slower and more freezes. I ran a MBAM quick scan and showed no malware.

Howdy pjr,

eusa_hand.gif Use of any registry "optimizer", tweaker, or what's-it is not advised, and can actually lead to unpleasant consequences. Please do not use them. They are not needed.

Uninstall all Adobe Flash Player & then get the latest.

To de-install Flash Player

Use Programs and Features (Windows 7 & Vista) or Add-or-Remove Programs (Windows XP) to de-install older versions of Flash Player.

For stubborn cases,

Download and save the Flash Player uninstaller >> uninstall Flash Player for 32-bit Windows<<

If you have Windows 64-bit, use this Flash Player uninstaller >> uninstall Flash Player for 64-bit Windows<<

Close all browsers and instant messenger (IM) programs.

Run the uninstaller.

To get latest Flash Player

Go to http://www.adobe.com/go/getflash

and get the latest Flash Player

Un-Check any checkbox for Google Chrome, or McAfee Security Scan Plus, or any other widget or toolbar or add-on!!!

Reference: How to determine whether a computer is running a 32-bit version or 64-bit version of the Windows operating system

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827218