Upgrading to Pro

Afternoon,

After using your sight in the past, I find myself in need of help again. I feel it would be only fair to upgrade to Pro since the last time my problem took alot of time and I expect this will too.

So...

MY questions are do I have to delete the current copy of MBam, should I disable my Norton AV and can Norton and MBam work together,

Thank You jaydee109

Once you purchase the PRO version you will receive an email with and ID and KEY. All you have to do is activate the current version on your computer with the ID and KEY and it will be the PRO version.

After that you can setup the scheduler with updates and scans. MBAM should work just fine with your Norton product.

Some videos that may be helpful:

Here are some KB topics you might find helpful, e.g.:

What is the difference between the three scan types in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware?

Here are some video tutorials on a range of topics, including scheduling scans and updates :

Knowledge Base/How-To Videos

These KB topics are fairly new, and many of us old-timers still forget that they are all collected in one handy location that might be particularly useful for newcomers. :)

Hi, jaydee109:

EDIT: Dang! Firefox was the faster typist again! :)

Thanks for your support of MBAM PRO.

No, you do not need to delete your current copy of the program.

Once you obtain your confirmation email from the reseller, Cleverbridge, you'll just use the ID and key sent in that email to activate the PRO version.

Once you've done that, you'll want to schedule your tasks (updates and scans), protection module settings, etc.

And you'll want to reboot at least once, to make sure it's all working.

Much more info can be found >>HERE<< and >>HERE<<.

Yes, you can and should use both Norton and MBAM together.

See these recent posts for more detailed info:

http://forums.malwar...ndpost&p=601410

http://forums.malwar...ndpost&p=601237

Please let us know if you need more help!

Best Regards,

daledoc1