Chrome Browser needs a nudge to work

zingz

When I click a link, the proper address comes up in Chrome's address window but many times, nothing happens. If I do a refresh or ad an "Enter" after the address the browser will access the site normally. I have seen this problem described rather widely but have not seen an answer. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Zingz

I use Chrome and I have experienced the problem you are having. It mainly does it only for the first time when I open Chrome for the first time since a restart.

It does it rarely on other websites when I am browsing, as for a fix or whats causing it I have no idea, we'll just have to wait for Google to release a fix for it.

I just wanted to let you know you are not alone and it is not your computer, I have this same issue on 3 computers in my household including this one.

I love Chrome and will continue to use it, it is a annoying issue but I already, out of instinct, hit refresh as soon as I open chrome for the first time. Once in a blue moon it will open my home page correctly.