major issues after deleting the malwarebytes program...

:)

after using the program, and deleting the stupid antivirus 360 malware, my computer doesn'tlike me any more. if i sign on after having left it idle for a few hours it dcomes back up but freezes, and then i restart it manually, and get an error messege that says a boot error has occurred please pres ctrl+alt+del to restart...

so i do that cycle for four or five times, then finally the screen that asks if i was to start in safe mode pops up, so i start it normally and it works fine, untill the next time i leave it alpne.

i think the program deleted some important **** on me and i'm ****ed. i didn't spend a grand on this nmachine so it can screw up after it's first birthdy! :):):) .

i think the program deleted some important **** on me and i'm ****ed. i didn't spend a grand on this nmachine so it can screw up after it's first birthdy!

1) As Tigger93 said there is no need for the foul language. Do not use it here.

2) If you follow the instructions of our volunteers, you will find that malware that is still hiding out on your computer is causing the problem. They will walk you through removing it.

Please act civil to our volunteers, as they are helping you for the sake of being helpful and fighting malware. They do not have to continue helping you, but they are your best chance of reclaiming your computer from this infection. I highly recommend that you do your best not to offend them.