Malwarebytes will not update (not responding). Infected? Pro version 1.62.0.1300

RogerSB

Hello RogerSB! My name is Maniac and I will be glad to help you solve your malware problem.

Please note:

• If you are a paying customer, you have the privilege to contact the help desk at Consumer Support. If you choose this option to get help, please let me know.
  • I recommend you to keep the instructions I will be giving you so that they are available to you at any time. You can save them in a text file or print them.
  • Make sure you read all of the instructions and fixes thoroughly before continuing with them.
  • Follow my instructions strictly and don’t hesitate to stop and ask me if you have any questions.
  • Post your log files, don't attach them. Every log file should be copy/pasted in your next reply.

Please uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and reboot. After that, download and install the latest version and try again.

http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/mbam-download.php