Suspects connection

Hello,

Few days ago I download a "cheat" for a game, today I check my startup and there is suspects registrys, also it do a connection and download a file from this website:

ATTENTION THESE FILES MAYBE ARE INFECTED, DON'T ENTRY IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING

razorhosting.de/public/cstrike/st/

There is about 20 files, I download it and scan in virustotal, and almost all are infected by few avs.

I investigate about it, and see a forum what is selling a software called RazorCrypt ( it is for undetect a virus from all avs ) , actually I edit the hosts file blocking that website, also I do a full scan but it don't show any detection..

Edited by AdvancedSetup
removed hyperlink

Hi, DanielMartin:

For the safety of forum members and visitors, please do NOT post live links in the forum.

If you think you are infected, please carefully follow the instructions in this sticky topic >>HERE<<, and then please start a new post in the malware removal section >>HERE<<. A qualified malware expert will help you to clean your computer.

If you would like to submit possible malware samples for the MBAM engineers to analyze, then please carefully follow the instructions >>HERE<< and then please start a new post in the Research Center >>HERE<<.

Thanks!

daledoc1