HijackStartMenu - am I out of the woods?

Hi there, just a day or two ago I was working on my computer and wanted to change users. Pressing the Window + L key, I entered the password on the new user and my screen just went black, displayed "no input signal" and the green light on the front went to orange. I restarted my computer and ran MalwareBytes to see it had found HijackStartMenu. I was moved to quarantine and deleted. I ran CCleaner, restarted my computer and I can now change users without losing the screen totally, but there is a delay of a few seconds before the desktop appears and the computer may occasionally "bleep!" What's happening/happened, and am I safe now? Thanking you in advance.

post-32477-1261866970.gif

Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 3 days

Please don't attach the scans / logs for these tools, use "copy/paste".

DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision.

Doing so could make your pc inoperatible and could require a full reinstall of your OS, losing all your programs and data.

Please run a new MBAM scan being sure to update before scanning.

Post the scan results

Also please describe how your computer behaves at the moment.

Please don't attach the scans / logs, use "copy/paste".

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!