HOW TO BE AN APPROVED RESELLER?

Greetings,

SIgned up three weeks ago to be a reseller. Waited a few days and then emailed support. Support replied that it takes 5-7 business days. After 10 business days I emailed resellers@malwarebytes.org and have had no response. It has been 15 business days now since my application. It would be great if the application were acknowledged in the first place with a simple automatically generated email and it would be better if actual approval were more timely. Avast had me mail them a signed contract via snail mail to the Czech Republic and it still took less time!

Regards,

Timothy Daniels

• 1 year later...

I am also having trouble getting in contact with your partner program. I've sent 4 emails and the only response I received was just asking me if I wanted to add malwarebytes to my computers "it said nothing about a partner program." I just don't understand why it is so difficult to get in contact with you. Can you please have somebody contact me.

Thank you, Dallas Cherry

Edited by AdvancedSetup
email link removed to prevent mail harvested spam