Help with Product Registration

Good day to everyone i have purchased and was using Malwarebytes pro and had to reinstall my windows 7 software due to me trying to install windows 8 and when i went to input my product ID and BU key i get the invalid message i called Malwarebytes and was placed on a very long wait and was asked if i want them to call me back and i pressed#1 long story short i am unable to use my Product key on my fresh installation of windows 7.

Hi:

Until Screen317 returns, the Premium Support folks at support.com don't handle license or registration issues - they only provide tech support.

If you purchased MBAM PRO online, the ID & key would have been in the email from Cleverbridge. :)

https://store.malwar...2/?scope=cuseco

If you didn't print out that email or write down the info somewhere, then you may obtain assistance with this directly from Cleverbridge:

cs@cleverbridge.com

Phone: +1-866-522-6855

Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (CST)

Also, their contact info can be found here.

If you purchased MBAM in a box on a CD, then the license ID and key will be in there, instead. :)

(The ID and key info can also be retrieved from the Windows registry. However, if you've already wiped the drive and reinstalled the OS, it will have been removed.)

HTH,

daledoc1