• Root Admin

Wow, a firewall that does malware detection.... Not saying it doesn't but a firewall has nothing to do with keylogger detection except that like any firewall it can monitor incoming or outgoing calls which might clue you in that something is up, but so can the built-in firewall.

Dont teach me man,i know what i am talking.Try the product first.Emsisoft have HIPS and Anti Keylogger fantastic detection,ofcourse with combination with Malwarebytes.

In this days,i think every pc must have Malwarebytes as aditional layer of protection...Greetings

• Root Admin

I've been doing IT support for over 20 years and many of those years dedicated to security. I did not say they don't do it, I simply made reference to the fact that their "product" might, but a firewall does not and in my opinion should not be an Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware scanner.

Ofcourse FREE version of Online Armor is not antimalware scanner.Paid version have amasing signature updates.Best combo is Malwarebytes PRO and Emssisoft...definitly.Little weak combo is Avira and MBAM which i use now until i buy Emsisoft