Malwarebytes not quarintining temp file only deleting.

After I put a check next to the threat that was detected, I clicked on remove and it said it has been moved to quarantine and has been deleted successfully. I went to check on it and there was nothing on the quarintine folder, Is there any way it can stay in quarantine and not have the file(s) deleted? I do not want to delete ANY files if there is any FP's.logscreenshot.jpg

• Staff

Hi,

The consensus appears to be that something deleted the file before MBAM actually could. It could have been a temp file cleaner or your antivirus, but it's likely that, MBAM detected it, then something removed it, then you clicked Quarantine in MBAM (the log would still show that it was Quarantined and deleted successfully), and the file was gone before MBAM could quarantine it.

• Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!